HHN 2022: Killer Klowns from Outer Space | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 2022: Killer Klowns from Outer Space

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
There’s nothing funny about these Killer Klowns who’re back to make gooey, out of this world snacks out of you and your scream squad. If ever there’s a reason people are afraid of clowns, this is it.

Alas, not the sequel we hoped for at the beginning of the year, but this was still an amazing little maze so I'm curious what changed.

Literally a new Killer Klowns scene, loved the trailer. Since I wasn't there in 2019 and I love the movie, I was gutted when I thought I would never get to walk through the house. Needless to say, I am so happy they brought it back!

I will say, I really liked the announcement video. It felt like a teaser for the next film.

Anyways, a shame that it isn’t a sequel as we thought. Hope they at least change and add new scenes.

Just curious, where is the source saying this isn't a sequel house? I don't check the Twitter often, but I'd love to know Murdy's exact words about it.

I’m under the impression this is a redo of the 2019 maze with some tweaks here and there.

Just curious, where is the source saying this isn't a sequel house? I don't check the Twitter often, but I'd love to know Murdy's exact words about it.
I don't think its been said one way or the other, but from construction the facade looks the same, and I think people have made out what looks to be the police station and funhouse facades inside too, so best we can really hope for is a repeat maybe with a few new bits like Halloween 4 last year.

Wait they added a scene in here?
realized it was bad phrasing, just meant that the trailer felt like a new Killer Klowns scene

if they remove the black wall section at the end or at least shorten it, and/or make a better Klownzilla, this will probably be my favorite maze of the year (again wasn't there 2019). Really so excited

Last edited:

While I could care less whether this is a redo or not, I'm just happy its back, I know a lot of ppl however are gonna be foaming at the mouth lol

Dang. That's disappointing. If I'm pressed for time, I know what to skip now.

Entrance sign is up near Transformers exit/stroller parking. How will they handle this queue?
View attachment 17237
Remember the first year they introduced the metro sets in 2013? There was a tram that took us there. There was a walkway/queue where we took the stairs next to Transformers and took us past the stages, to the loading area which was adjacent to the four stages bunched up above Mummy.

I think we'll see the same queue layout play out here. They'll likely use the overflow queue for the back alley behind Mummy. The only other purpose for that alley is the exit for Monsters.