HHN 2024: Most Anticipated House | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 2024: Most Anticipated House

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Most Anticipated House?

• The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Legacy of Leatherface

• Dead Exposure: Death Valley

• Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire

• Insidious: The Further

• Monstruos 2: The Nightmares of Latin America

• A Quiet Place

• Universal Monsters: Eternal Bloodlines

• The Weeknd: Nightmare Trilogy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Alright rankings time, not gonna include tram but it’d be last, gonna go from least to most.

8. A Quiet Place: Not a big fan of the movies besides the third, don’t really think this translates that well to a live environment but more than happy to be proven wrong.

7. Texas Chainsaw Massacre: While I’m glad this is more of an original take on the franchise, its still another edition of a series I’ve seen multiple times before, it’ll probably be good but I'm not super excited.

6. Dead Exposure Death Valley: Very happy at more originals from Orlando coming over but considering that the original gimmick isn't also being brought over brings this down a bit, nothing else I’ve seen really intrigues me that much.

5. Weeknd Nightmare Trilogy: Enjoyed the first house quite a bit, excited to see what they do with it, feels like this should be higher but I’m just more interested in some of the other houses.

4. Ghostbusters Frozen Empire: Loved the first house, I expect this to be just as fun.

3. Universal Monsters Eternal Bloodlines: The monsters have only had one dud so far and this going in SS12 solidify bring up the hype levels a lot, very curious to see what they do.

2. Monstruos 2: The first house was excellent and Hollywood’s track record with these kinds of mazes is strong, be shocked if this isn't as least solid.

1. Insidious: The first 2 houses are the best houses Hollywood has ever done, the 2017 wasn’t as good but it was still great, if this can be in between the quality of both we’re in for a real treat.

Overall, the lineup this year doesn’t blow me away or anything, but I’m still fairly confident the event will be good.

Been a while. Gotta say I’m really excited for this year. There is such a wide variety being featured and I find excitement in every single house being featured this year.

8. Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire - Looks great from the press previews. I enjoyed the last Ghostbusters house and thought it was fun. Frozen Empire lends itself to a house pretty well and it seems like this house will be a great love letter to the franchise. Expecting even better effects than the last time around.

7. Insidious: The Further - I welcome Insidious back with open arms. Hoping for it to be more like the 2013/15 houses than 2017. Have a feeling this and TCM will be the most intense houses this year.

6. Dead Exposure: Death Valley - Love an original. Everything that’s been shown and talked about sound good to me. Think it’s really gonna shine under show lighting

5. Universal Monsters: Eternal Bloodlines - Don’t think there’s been a single miss in the Universal Monsters house. Even with Unmasked being a little underwhelming set wise last year, the cast definitely made up for it. Going into SS12 is one of the things I’m looking forward to the most this year. Kind of incredible. I’m excited to see what Hollywood can do with monsters in a soundstage (experienced Bride in Orlando).

4. A Quiet Place - I think this house is gonna be one of the most impressive we’ve seen since AVP. Hearing from Orlando’s preview night that the death angels are performing well is really exciting since Hollywood built all of them for this year. Wasn’t sure they’d be able to pull this off when it was rumored but I think they’re gonna nail it.

3. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Legacy of Leatherface - This sounds disgusting and terrifying. I’m nervous for this one in the most exciting way that only HHN can make me feel. I wasn’t able to make it through Saw is the Law my first year, and I expect this one to instill that level of fear in me again. Can’t wait.

2. Monstruos 2: The Nightmares of Latin America - Loved last year’s house, every Latin America house has been a home run, this one looks no different. I’m a sucker for nostalgia too and can’t wait to revisit some scenes from El Cucuy 2013. Bring on the pumpkin smell!

1. The Weeknd: Nightmare Trilogy - I became a pretty big fan of After Hours during my research for his last house and then a bigger fan in general during the event. After Hours Nightmare is my favorite IP house I’ve ever done and as a fan of The Weeknd and a fan of the event, I can’t wait to revisit the After Hours in a new way, experience Dawn FM, and to see what the new album has in store.

I think this is one of the most well rounded events and every offering seems really solid. I think we’ve got a few potentials for all timers. See you in the fog!
Welcome back man!

Been a while. Gotta say I’m really excited for this year. There is such a wide variety being featured and I find excitement in every single house being featured this year.

8. Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire - Looks great from the press previews. I enjoyed the last Ghostbusters house and thought it was fun. Frozen Empire lends itself to a house pretty well and it seems like this house will be a great love letter to the franchise. Expecting even better effects than the last time around.

7. Insidious: The Further - I welcome Insidious back with open arms. Hoping for it to be more like the 2013/15 houses than 2017. Have a feeling this and TCM will be the most intense houses this year.

6. Dead Exposure: Death Valley - Love an original. Everything that’s been shown and talked about sound good to me. Think it’s really gonna shine under show lighting

5. Universal Monsters: Eternal Bloodlines - Don’t think there’s been a single miss in the Universal Monsters house. Even with Unmasked being a little underwhelming set wise last year, the cast definitely made up for it. Going into SS12 is one of the things I’m looking forward to the most this year. Kind of incredible. I’m excited to see what Hollywood can do with monsters in a soundstage (experienced Bride in Orlando).

4. A Quiet Place - I think this house is gonna be one of the most impressive we’ve seen since AVP. Hearing from Orlando’s preview night that the death angels are performing well is really exciting since Hollywood built all of them for this year. Wasn’t sure they’d be able to pull this off when it was rumored but I think they’re gonna nail it.

3. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Legacy of Leatherface - This sounds disgusting and terrifying. I’m nervous for this one in the most exciting way that only HHN can make me feel. I wasn’t able to make it through Saw is the Law my first year, and I expect this one to instill that level of fear in me again. Can’t wait.

2. Monstruos 2: The Nightmares of Latin America - Loved last year’s house, every Latin America house has been a home run, this one looks no different. I’m a sucker for nostalgia too and can’t wait to revisit some scenes from El Cucuy 2013. Bring on the pumpkin smell!

1. The Weeknd: Nightmare Trilogy - I became a pretty big fan of After Hours during my research for his last house and then a bigger fan in general during the event. After Hours Nightmare is my favorite IP house I’ve ever done and as a fan of The Weeknd and a fan of the event, I can’t wait to revisit the After Hours in a new way, experience Dawn FM, and to see what the new album has in store.

I think this is one of the most well rounded events and every offering seems really solid. I think we’ve got a few potentials for all timers. See you in the fog!

Welcome back! As Freak said, it’s great to see you about again and with a list.