HHN 2024: News & Info | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 2024: News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The Chucky show seems to be opening at 8 PM but didn't see a closing time

Purge shows seems to start at 8 PM and then a 2 hour gap to 10 PM.

GhostBusters and Insidious and The Weekend are opening at 5:30 while TCM opens at 5:45

Dead Exposure opens at 6:30 PM, Bloodlines at 6:45 PM

Didn't see the exact times but Blumhouse/Terror Tram looks to open at 6:45 PM, along with Monsterous and Quiet place was either 6:30 PM or 6:45 PM

So does any house open at 7 PM or are all of them now opening during the EA times?

Early Closures:
- Jurassic World, Forbidden Journey, & Hippogriff all close early. (midnight, even on a 2am night)
- Terror Tram closes 11:15pm

This is the important one that pissed A LOT of guests off- Access to Ghostbusters/Insidious CLOSES EARLY! At 1:30am, I rushed from the Lower Lot to Potter to do those two houses, but even with 15min until park close, they weren't letting anyone through that back gate.

Considering both rides are already closed as of midnight, they should've had TMs at the FRONT of Potter (30min before close) preventing guests from entering the area if they can't access the houses. Poor operations.

If I'm not mistaken, the closing times are slightly different for Forbidden Journey and Juassic:
Harry Potter - 11:15pm
Jurassic World - 12:15am

Last year they closed the Curious George lot around that time as well. I noted in my review and was shocked by that. Shocked that is continuing. Like, what gives, it's not going to take 30 minutes to get there even for the slowest person? 1:55am I might understand.

I both wish the rides were open later but also get it, I haven’t seen them go set 20 mins

If you really want to get in then you can but I rather get into houses or scarzones

Thanks for the heads up