HHN 2024: Tips, Tricks & Planning Thread | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 2024: Tips, Tricks & Planning Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Posting here instead. . .

Quick question, How are Saturday nights? More so I plan on coming sat sept 28th and I am trying to pick between express or unlimited express. 40.00 difference but not sure if it were possible to do repeats later in the night closer to closing. I normally do RIP but I can't justify that price as the food is lackluster and the special terror tram stuff is kinda meh.

Posting here instead. . .

Quick question, How are Saturday nights? More so I plan on coming sat sept 28th and I am trying to pick between express or unlimited express. 40.00 difference but not sure if it were possible to do repeats later in the night closer to closing. I normally do RIP but I can't justify that price as the food is lackluster and the special terror tram stuff is kinda meh.
I normally have gone on Saturdays because its the day my friend's can stay latest

While we do not know the crowd levels this year, last year even weekend 2 was insanely packed. So I would assume pretty packed

Last year the Last of Us House had times it closed the line down because it got too long and I waited 40+ Mins for Chucky with Express.

I've never gone to a Saturday and its slow at least, in all the years I've gone.

Last year with express unlimited/Early Access and that long Chucky Line I was about to see both shows.

Last of Us, Stranger Things, Exorcist, The Terror Tram and Monstrus I did twice (could have also done Evil dead again but decided not to), and the other houses I did once Chucky and Universal Monsters had long express lines so did not do those twice but would have.

I left before midnight, so I stayed until closing maybe could have done all houses twice and maybe one or two 3 times.

I'm thinking about potentially going to the event on November 3rd. Despite being the final day, is it likely that it will be somewhat less crowded than normal due to taking place after Halloween?

Historically, November is the BEST time to go and an absolute ghost town. I will be going the weekend as well for my second trip. I'm hoping general population doesn't get wise on this because it is my absolute favorite time to go. Even on a Saturday, I can't imagine a wait getting over an hour. Everyone stops caring about Halloween at 11:59:59PM on the 31st. Only downside is some actors drop out too, so some spots may be empty, but not a whole lot.