HHN 2024: Tips, Tricks & Planning Thread | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 2024: Tips, Tricks & Planning Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’m here tonight! Wait times seem to be a little longer than Sunday. Still not terrible compared to last year. Did EA and knocked out Insidious and GB by 6:30, left TCM by 7:15, got out of Weeknd by 7:46 and now in line for Bloodlines. Definitely a healthier wait for that than Sunday night.

I personally think tomorrow is gonna be SLAMMED. It’s Friday the 13th. It’ll be crazy packed. Other than that I think it will be just crowded on Saturday.

Yeah people are skeptical but I'm chalking this up as a win for the heat wave scaring people off week 1. It may not be as bad as the heights of 2022 or 2023, but I fully expect Tomorrow and Saturday to be pretty unbearable, I know I personally am staying gone till Sunday at the earliest.

Reactions: Clive and Freak
Going tonight, hoping for light crowds but probably won’t be the case given it’s Friday the 13th. Toying with the idea of getting Early Access but don’t want to go through understaffed houses.

but don’t want to go through understaffed houses.
You're going to get understaffed houses no matter what due to quite a few roles not having a tagout.

I don't support paid early entry, but in some cases it is worth it, however my best run-throughs of Insidious were the last 30min before close.

On a side note, I remembered to grab a pic of the FFP upgrade sign as I was heading to Terror Tram
20240912_195414.jpg

Yeah it was busier last night and unless you get in line early for chucky, Skip its opening at 8 PM the line is 30 mins and during that time the lines for all houses go up

I've never seen HHN this "empty" as far as staffing goes for houses. SZs on the other hand have suffered for years.
It’s telling when every single run through I’ve had of TCM so far (Which was 4) without fail, I have ALWAYS had a moment or two when I was like “Wait there was actually supposed to be a scareactor there!?”

Yeah it’s bad ESPECIALLY during early access.

It’s telling when every single run through I’ve had of TCM so far (Which was 4) without fail, I have ALWAYS had a moment or two when I was like “Wait there was actually supposed to be a scareactor there!?”

Yeah it’s bad ESPECIALLY during early access.
Last Sunday, I went on it twice.There was no joke over double the actors when I went the second time

Kinda insane

Last Sunday, I went on it twice.There was no joke over double the actors when I went the second time

Kinda insane
TCM last night was on FIRRRREEEE! So many scareactors compared to last week, yet fewer in all the other mazes. But TCM was viscerally scary last night on a level I haven't felt at HHN in years. If any of y'all in the maze look at these threads, keep up the good work!

Also felt like less Express people last night. Lines were moving a bit smoother.

Reactions: FeistyPumpkin