Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 21 Auditions/Roles Thread

I'm turning 18 in august. Can I still go to my audition next week?

You must be 18 at the time of audition. Auditions can range from answering a question, shouting a word or try to scare em (unlikely)

Also, the question before, if you don't request any nights off, you won't get any nights off. you might be able to beg your SM to get one...I wouldn't recommend missing more than 2 nights

Last edited:
I got my audition set up for next Tuesday at 7:55pm, anyone else going to be there around that time? ABU here I come!

Does anyone know their roles yet or location? Any information is always fun to hear :thumbs: :lol:

I thought auditions where horrible. I went i auditioned, the lady came out called the numbers that where not cast..NEVER CALLED MY NUMBER so I got all excited for being cast. I waited like 45min waiting to be called to fill out my application..45min later I say something..still havent been called, they tell me I was not cast WTF really....

hah yeah it does. I have an appointment nxt week to. If they still are looking im gonna go again to see what happens lol

I'd advise against that.

Universal's keeping every applicant's file on hand until September.

This is to leave room for the company to fall back on, should any of the candidates cast have their offers rescinded or additional roles are needed.

You risk being cast in more than one role, as auditioning again will create a "double" in their database of applicants.

Idk because if you think about it..think about how many ppl actually audition and dont get it. an the chance of them calling me

Idk because if you think about it..think about how many ppl actually audition and dont get it. an the chance of them calling me

There are two factors that affect whether or not a candidate will be cast.

The first is body type; height and weight.

The second is availability. If you place more than a couple "X" marks, you can be assured that you'll be pushed towards the bottom of the pile of applicants.

The application filled out at the audition boasts body dimensions, a picture, and availability. The files will be kept on hand until the event proceeds.

In year's past, the staff would encourage those who weren't cast to return for the next audition. Now, candidates are told to not return.

This would be why I advised against your plan. They have everything they need without you showing up again. A greater focus should be placed on screening your calls for a number that possesses the area code for the Orlando area.

It's a change that's followed in lieue of the company now requiring interested parties to create an appointment, rather than forming an ungodly line around human resources and wishing for the best.