Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 21: When Are You Going?

We're hopefully going on the 29th of September. And hopefully we meet cool peeps to hangout with. We can't wait!!!! :happy:

:doh: Dates has now changed, probably the 30th or the 1st now.

Last edited:
I was originally gonna go opening night, as I did last year, but I ultimately decided to go on the second Friday (9/30). That night the event goes until 2am, so there's more time for everything, and hopefully all will be perfected and running like a well oiled machine by then :)

I was originally gonna go opening night, as I did last year, but I ultimately decided to go on the second Friday (9/30). That night the event goes until 2am, so there's more time for everything, and hopefully all will be perfected and running like a well oiled machine by then :)
\
And things won't be tore up also.

Those of you going opening weekend (23rd & 24th) come visit me at the Amity games, I'll be working both nights! :)

We will see you, but you won't see us :sneaky:

We saw you . . .
emily7793.jpg

Sorry about the picture quality.

Well due to a POS car and impending vacation my first night to HHN Orlando won't be until October 9th.

ill be in orlando starting tomorrow and im leaving october 5th. im down for any and all kinds of meet ups!

also my train arrives at 12:55 so if anyone in Orlando wants to save me cab money i can get them into the preferred/premiere passholder night on 9/30 as a thank you. DM me if interested.

I'll be there this Friday (first time to HHN!) most likely wearing a black shirt with the word "Duquesne" in yellow, and shorts. I'm always up for chatting with OU folks.