Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 22 Construction

Picture from Horror Night Archives:

221581_447410345289951_1738525817_o.jpg

It looks like the star on the Welcome To Las Vegas Sign!

1vegas.jpg

Sprung 2 is P&T
Sprung 1 is AC
Disaster is Walking Dead
Silent Hill in SS

33 empty
Parade Empty

So I'm saying 7 sounds about right.

The Alice Cooper facade looks like they are playing up the "stage theatrics" aspect. Notice how there are going so be stacks of speakers on either side? I'm guessing this is supposed to look like a concert backdrop. The one in Hollywood was supposed to be "Steven's House" as the theme of the haunt was a trip into the mind of Steven.

Probably totally wrong here but isn't there some video game with "new Vegas?" Those orange barrels look like toxic waste or something to me. Just throwing that out there.

Ok just looked it up, Fallout:New Vegas

Last edited:
Yeah. I was wondering that too. It looks like a Vegas under siege kind of theme. Perhaps Penn and Teller will be a different house or Penn and Teller will be included just as sort of mascot comedic dark comedy champions for the house that carries it. That could be very fun.

It seems like an idea that would of worked better placed in last year with the theme being 21 and all the gambling theme, but maybe scrapped due to the event already being too similar in theme to Howloscream with a Poe house.

Yeah. I was wondering that too. It looks like a Vegas under siege kind of theme. Perhaps Penn and Teller will be a different house or Penn and Teller will be included just as sort of mascot comedic dark comedy champions for the house that carries it. That could be very fun.

Penn & Teller is in that tent. How they tie that house's theme together has yet to be confirmed. :thumbs:

Well then I am insanely excited for the toxic barrel looking stuff to tie in to that. This is going to be fun.