Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 22 Construction

Isn't that usually after the RTU?

sometimes they have some props out in the street at RTU

in relation to P&T being 3D. I just hope the tunnel isn't in this house (doesn't appear to be) but In-Between really messed me up with the Glasses and standing in the tunnel for what felt like 5 minutes. I had to take my glasses off part way through the house.

I have seen scarezones being set up before RTU before, as well. Got really stoked and took a multitude of photos, but that was way before I joined this board. I can't remember if it was last year or the year before, but I do remember it.

Last year I saw a couple props up during RTU just covered. And about the tunnel in P&T, that's one thing they use a lot and I hate it with a passion. LOL

Remember, last year at RTU the Bill and Ted set was already put together, just covered up enough to not offend the Christians in the audience... (we all thought circle K at first... not the number they actually used)...

Last year I saw a couple props up during RTU just covered. And about the tunnel in P&T, that's one thing they use a lot and I hate it with a passion. LOL

Oh is P&T the tunnel house this year?

I don't think so. I would expect the sets in Penn and Teller(in some regards to what is seen in the video) to be more like a Havoc fall out shelter out type theme at times it is not 3D cheese. I don't think they worked the Tunnel into that. Unless in fact they did not want to move it far (or at all, don't know which tent this is in and which one is Alice Cooper's)

Yeah not sure if they are actually using it this year. Idk I would see it fitting in to either AC or P&T.

Hi guys :wave:
Over at Nightmares most people are saying that the spinning tunnel is likely to be in SS20b since the permit for that house mentioned a vortex room, but it could always be referring to something entirely different, I just thought I'd throw it out there :smiley:

Last edited:
Just an FYI as Fear Factor Live will have its last show August 11th to begin its transformation to Bill and Ted for HHN.

Am I the only one that would miss if the spinning tunnel would be gone. It's not that I think it's an amazing effect, it's just been a HHN tradition all the years I've gone.

Am I the only one that would miss if the spinning tunnel would be gone. It's not that I think it's an amazing effect, it's just been a HHN tradition all the years I've gone.

They are fun but it is not going to be something I would feel like we lost of it did not show up in any house...unless it was a method of storytelling that should of been in a haunt that had a very nothing hallway or something that could of utilized it.

My favorite placement of it had to be in Interstellar Terror during HHN 18. The idea that it was the ship rotating on you was an awesome concept. Especially to come out of it in place as a 'scene' and the scenary from then on out in the ship was built and themed upside-down.