Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 22 Construction

More construction thanks to Designing the Fear

A187wP2CIAAWL6K.jpg

A1866nsCcAAXjNB.jpg

A186mq3CAAA5a2P.jpg

A185_JdCMAAP9ST.jpg

Taking a look at everything, this is looking to be one of the most detailed years ever with how they're really designing everything. I think removing the boundaries for the Scarezones is really infusing some energy into the event for the HHN team and allowing them to go all out.

I am loving how much is out already for this concept. I am hoping there is a last push as usual to add lots of detail post Rock The Universe.

Also some things to consider...

I have not seen anyone else mention it yet but there is definitely some reasoning to there not being set zones this year(maybe from now on or in the coming years) because they have a parade now. With the zones set this way this allows the parade to still run daily. So a smart move.

Another thing I would like to point out and hope is true. Clearly they were able to save some funds and it is understandable with all the chaos going under construction around the park that there is a reducing in houses this year, but they likely threw that extra money to put the actors that would be casted in a house and scatter that budget in the characters we will be seeing on the streets. Since the cost of casting is not an insane part of the budget perhaps even more actors than one would expect. That would be a hope anyway to make the revisit to this concept work.

I'm very intrigued to see what they're planning on doing with the props in the queue. What's everyone thinking? Roaming scareactors from the "street experiences"? Actors themed towards the house the queue is for? No actors at all, just added theming?

My guess is their just being staged their and then will be placed on the streets after hours each event night.

My guess is their just being staged their and then will be placed on the streets after hours each event night.

Boom.

Not to be a wet blanket... but from what I heard in regards to casting, the amount of actors cast was similar to last year. I wouldn't necessarily expect a huge influx of actors. The money that was cut from the website, 8th house, etc. is likely not going somewhere else in the event.

A lot of constriction updates today..looks like the arch video screen is not being used this year. (or some other place in the park)

270739_436563083060600_1480398415_n.jpg

644336_436570453059863_882447384_n.jpg

Pictures from Orlando Informer.

Oh, now that's awesome. I think I'll be snagging a pic there too. And I lovelovelove the decorations at the entrance arch.