Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 23: Afterlife: Death's Vengeance

Jan 22, 2008
Orlando, FL
1234840_10151643716198233_624839284_n.jpg

Serial killer, Bobby “The Blade” Galletta, is about to meet Ole’ Sparky. 2000 volts are going to send him into a horrific realm of pain and suffering. His victims are bound to turn Bobby’s afterlife into an unimaginable and infernal torment

Images (click spoiler to reveal)

2e1xg6v.jpg

25qga2v.jpg

6fb5v9.jpg

4hfsxv.jpg

2075d9c.jpg

14vcjn.jpg

Entrance: MIB courtyard

Thoughts? Opinions? Predictions? All "Afterlife: Death's Vengeance" discussion goes here.​

Hopefully this in In-Betweenish. Either way, I'm stoked.

The concept of the murder victims "waiting" for his electrocution-execution is chilling. I'm feeling a cross between Dead Exposure (w/ flashes of electricity), The In-Between (3D), and Hellgate.

In Between is my favorite house out of the two years I've gone. Hoping this is closer to that then Penn and Teller.

This will be my 7th HHN.. I have In-Between as my 2nd favorite. An absolute blast every time through.

The concept of the murder victims "waiting" for his electrocution-execution is chilling. I'm feeling a cross between Dead Exposure (w/ flashes of electricity), The In-Between (3D), and Hellgate.

This has the chance to be quite extraordinary. Between this and La Llorona, I'm very happy.

This will be my 7th HHN.. I have In-Between as my 2nd favorite. An absolute blast every time through.

This has the chance to be quite extraordinary. Between this and La Llorona, I'm very happy.

I'm happy with these houses. I just wish all 8 were able to inspire this much mystery, glee, chills, and speculation.

And here we have it..

‏@HorrorNightsORL
This will be in the vein of InBetween but more violent aesthetics. You will go from his execution to his out of body experience..

Most anticipated.