Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 23: Bill & Ted

Have any previous years had very explicit Bill and Teds? someone said that in 08 there were some bare breasts:smiley:... But i do not think that is true, can someone confirm?

Have any previous years had very explicit Bill and Teds? someone said that in 08 there were some bare breasts:smiley:... But i do not think that is true, can someone confirm?

No bare breasts, but one of the Golden Girls made it very visually clear she had a very hairy nether-region (I believe the reveal was cut after opening weekend due to being too explicit).

As always I loved the show, the show warning was great and opening dance number I thought was really clever.

Curious if they still have the same random set-up as last year or is it one continuous story like in the past?

There's a bare bones plot very loosely based on a movie that has a house this year. But mostly just an excuse to bring out pop culture icons.

Do they use a song in the opening like last year?

No, parody of the AT&T commercials with the kids. The fail videos are back, tho.

Opening dance number is an interesting, very Halloween-appropriate homage I'm surprised they've never done before.

Not able to go to HHN this year but always curious as to what songs are used during the show for the dance numbers. Anyone remember any they heard? Thanks.

Not able to go to HHN this year but always curious as to what songs are used during the show for the dance numbers. Anyone remember any they heard? Thanks.

Opening dance number is "The Phoenix" by Fallout Boy

In no particular order, closing number includes ...

"Trouble" [the screaming goat version]
"Thrift Shop"
"Suit & Tie"
"I Don't Care" (IcanaPop--sp?)
"Blurred Lines"
"Light 'Em Up"

Sure I missed a couple, but it's a surprisingly conentional line-up outside the opening number: no mash-ups, nothing I haven't heard 100 times before.

Opening dance number is "The Phoenix" by Fallout Boy

In no particular order, closing number includes ...

"Trouble" [the screaming goat version]
"Thrift Shop"
"Suit & Tie"
"I Don't Care" (IcanaPop--sp?)
"Blurred Lines"
"Light 'Em Up"

Sure I missed a couple, but it's a surprisingly conentional line-up outside the opening number: no mash-ups, nothing I haven't heard 100 times before.

Dont forget all the Taylor Sift songs, Beiber and Selena Gomez songs :bang:

I wonder if there will be any changes in light of last nights news about Avatar World. Although I think they could change it to represent the actual date and it would still be just as funny if not more so.:lol:

Wow, just saw that the HOLLYWOOD Bill & Ted show has been cancelled for the remainder of the season. That is insane, I would be so upset.

So there isn't any confusion or conclusions ORLANDO Bill & Ted is still running shows and is open.

Last edited:
Wow, just saw that the HOLLYWOOD Bill & Ted show has been cancelled for the remainder of the season. That is insane, I would be so upset.
That's crazy! It's supposed to be offensive, and I think they do a good job of being equally offensive. As one of the opening lines in Orlando's show this year say's if you are offended please leave. It really is that simple!

Homer Simpson said it best.

Good Eeevening. I've been asked to tell you that the following show
is very scary, with stuff that might give your kids nightmares. You
see, there are some *crybabies* out there, religious types mostly,
who might be offended. If you are one of them, I advise you to turn
off your set now.

So there isn't any confusion or conclusions ORLANDO Bill & Ted is still running shows and is open.

But interestingly when asked about it on twitter they won't answer.

Screenscape put up a pretty good commentary on what happened and their thoughts on it. Even though I don't attend Hollywood since I'm an Orlando native, I think I'm going to send them an email saying that they can't cave to people because they don't like one thing or another. Especially in the case of Bill & Ted, there is a gosh darn disclaimer!!!!