Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 23: Favorite Scarezone

What was you favorite scarezone this year?

• Total voters
Aug 17, 2009
What was your favorite scarezone this year?

What was your initial most anticipated, what was your favorite at the beginning, what is your favorite now, your sleeper hit, etc.

Discuss.

All joking aside, I voted for The Resistance, better known as the Chainsaw Drill Team. I got my best scare of the year from them.

The farm was nice, but The Fall of Atlanta was better. Besides of having the barn that street would feel kind of empty, Like the only good thing about it was the barn.

But in the Fall of Atlanta besides having the tank we had the survivors getting attacked and we had the dead bodies around, the gun shots from the roof. I liked it more.