Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 23 Merchandise

I needs one so bad! I heard they wouldn't be getting anymore or they would be getting some more in Tuesday and vinyls would be in next week.

They're only making 1,500 pins, so they may all be gone by now unfortunately. As for the Jack vinyls, I too have heard that they will be on sale by next week, and word has it there's going to be Jack bobbleheads on sale too.

I heard something about there may be a different icon pin every couple weeks, any truth to that?

Wouldn't surprise me.

I heard that the Jack vinyls are out and they are already out for sale (2 people already bought them). Rumor is only 500 made. I plan to go tonight and will hopefully get one and maybe get lucky and get the pin that may be back in stock.

I can't believe that they have such limited runs of the good merch this year and are selling it outside of HHN itself, it seems completely opposite of years past.

I heard that the Jack vinyls are out and they are already out for sale (2 people already bought them). Rumor is only 500 made. I plan to go tonight and will hopefully get one and maybe get lucky and get the pin that may be back in stock.

I can't believe that they have such limited runs of the good merch this year and are selling it outside of HHN itself, it seems completely opposite of years past.

Never understood why they do these extremely limited runs - why not expand it to 2500 (so you can still legitimately say it's a "Limited Edition" so they can make 5x the profit? Surely they know by now that there's a sizable demand for these types of items with the fan base... and surely they realize that scalpers by out an entire store's stock to try and pawn them off on eBay.

MagicCityMayhem reports that someone just bought 9 Jack vinyls in one shot. Get em while you can, guys.

Unfortunate, was really holding out hope that there would be some left when I go at the end of the month.

MagicCityMayhem reports that someone just bought 9 Jack vinyls in one shot. Get em while you can, guys.

Unfortunate, was really holding out hope that there would be some left when I go at the end of the month.

Yeah, I also read on Twitter that someone bought like 40 at once earlier.

So, I just called the UOR online merch people (1-888-762-0820) and the rep could not take any Jack vynil orders because they are not sure of their inventory right now. She said that the best bet is to call the online store as soon as they open tomorrow, 8:30 AM-EST, at which time they'll know if there were any left from tonight, and will take an order at that time... which means get someone to buy one tonight or prepare to buy it on e-bay :-/

I'm here now. Lots of jack vinyls no jack pins.

I think I bought my vinyls from the guy that sold 40. Saw another guy buy ten

I picked up two yesterday. As soon as I heard they were there, I went (around noon).

I walked by during the event (around 8pm or so) and there was still some left at the Production Central Kiosk by Rockit.

I was told 1.8K today - around 600 or so remain. Impressive numbers. You can find quite a few at the Studio Store and the merchandise cart in Citywalk.

The Jack vinyls was not out when I was there. I did however manage to obtain a jack pin from the small merchandise booth near the entrance to Rip Rocket and the assistant informed I had got the last one.

In a strange turn of events they were selling these at Horror Nights out in Hollywood last night. Maybe they aren't as limited as once thought.

The girls tank top is like $12.99 now as well. Heard some other merch is discounted as well. Picked up an Evil Dead shirt and a La Llorona shirt.