Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 23: When are You Going?

I will be heading to Orlando in a couple of hours, for HHNs on T,F,&S. and some mini golf tonight.
I'll have a all black leather back pack embossed with skulls with a small white "hater" pin among others.
If you see me ignore me... it will be better for everyone involved! J/K :lol:

Felipe, you making it out Thursday night at all? We will be there Thursday, Friday and Saturday and will at Stay and Scream each night by Finnegans along with Roodlesnouter.

One lesson I learned opening weekend is I will not be lugging around all my photography gear with me during HHN. I must have been carrying around 20-30 pounds worth of stuff all night long and my feet were kicking me for it the next day. Will def be streamlining this weekend for sure.

Last edited:
Leaving down here at 5 right after work tomorrow and wont get there till around 9 or so. No big deal since we get a few hours in for the night. Nice way to spend the evening instead of leaving in the AM Friday :thumbs:

No longer able to make it up this year. I'm super bummed, I was really looking forward to Cabin in the Woods and AWiL.

Felipe, you making it out Thursday night at all? We will be there Thursday, Friday and Saturday and will at Stay and Scream each night by Finnegans along with Roodlesnouter.

One lesson I learned opening weekend is I will not be lugging around all my photography gear with me during HHN. I must have been carrying around 20-30 pounds worth of stuff all night long and my feet were kicking me for it the next day. Will def be streamlining this weekend for sure.

Unfortunately I can't make it Thursday :down: Work has been intense and I haven't been able to leave before 6 or 7 these past few days. Today I even had to take some work home. That's why Friday is kinda up in the air right now, but hopefully I'll be able to have everything together to be able to leave early on Friday. I'll PM you guys about Friday as it nears, but I'll definitely see you guys at Finn's on Saturday :thumbs:

BTW, glad to hear you won't be lugging around all that equipment this time around :thumbs: Although you've gotten some great shots and it's been worth it, you gotta take a few days to enjoy yourself man! :cheers:

It is official, just bought my ticket. I will be there Friday night this week. Convinced hubby to watch my daughter so I could have a night off :smiley: I will be doing the stay and scream so I can get some rides in before HHN and also avoid the massive crowds outside the gate. Hopefully I will see some of you there.

I wasn't planning on going this year, but after all of these good reviews I finally caved. I'll be there on the 16th with my guy (also a horror fan/I think I hit the jackpot).

He's never been to Orlando. I'm gonna theme park the ever-loving **** outta him next Wednesday, lol.

I will be there THIS Friday (10/18/13), I will most likely be wearing my Bill and Ted shirt (given that I can find it), and possibly my N.E.S.T. cap. If you spot me, feel free to say HELLO!!