Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 24: Alien vs. Predator

Awesome, though I still would have preferred just Aliens because I have a thing for outer-space settings, but this is cool as well.
First AVP movie wasn't bad at all, I quite liked it, it actually had something Lovecraftian ...

:lol: Not surprised, but I'm sure if Netherworld did an AVP house it would be genius? :lol: :cheers:

You know nothing about me, I have been to NW once and I do not worship them either.

I just don't get the thrill of walking through a scene in a movie... I am sure the puppets will be cool, they were the only thing good about AWIL, and I may like the house once I go through but until then I am unimpressed with the announcement. I keep my expectations low now where HHNs is concerned that way I can be pleasantly surprised if I like something.

The Predators weren't scary in the movies they were just hunters. I am sure the spine ripping scene will be cool if you get to see it.

Last edited:
The Predators weren't scary in the movies they were just hunters. I am sure the spine ripping scene will be cool if you get to see it.

I agree there. I mentioned it on the podcast that I'll take anything with Alien involved because of my love of the franchise, but the Predator itself does not mean Horror to me.

You know nothing about me, I have been to NW once and I do not worship them either.

:lol: Don't get offended, only having some fun with you man because we know your distaste with HHN for a few years now.

You could say the advantage AND disadvantage of a movie theme park doing a horror event is the fact they have access to bigger properties and licenses so they COULD put us in the middle of a movie and scenes.

Personally I do LOVE the original houses, and hopefully the rest of the houses this year besides the Halloween announcement are all original.

Is AVP a Sprung or SS house?

Controversial opinion here but I find the IP line up from 2012 superior than this year. This isn't including the houses themselves just the properties they picked

Controversial opinion here but I find the IP line up from 2012 superior than this year. This isn't including the houses themselves just the properties they picked

Michael-Scott-What-reaction-gifrific.gif

technically From Dusk is not scary.
Dracula untold is not scary
Walking Dead is not really scary anymore
is Bioshock Scary? (with so many begging for a house)

this house being based on movies that were not scary is not even an issue anymore. I don't find American Horror story scary either, yet everyone wants that house as well.

Well think about it, Silent hill, walking dead (new at the time), Alice cooper and P&T are all great properties. This year we are getting the walking dead for the third time, a show that only airs on the El ray network, AVP (barely horror), Halloween and Dracula untold (kinda horror). Atleast 22 tried something new (to orlando that is) with their IPs. We got our first video game house, first house based on a TV series, first music house and first IP and show based comedy house. There aren't a lot of things I would call new to the event this year. And while all those houses ended up being lame they atleast tried a ton of new things with great properties and you'd be lying if you said you weren't incredibly excited when those names weren't dropped. Unlike this year where pretty much everybody is kinda underwhelmed by most of the announcements. That's my 2 cents

I was talking about the scariness of the property. but a lot of people have been begin for some kind of ride or something of alien.
some of us have waited our whole lives for this (I know it sounds dramatic but it is the truth) To finally get to see alien at a theme park...

As for this year. I always wanted to see a Halloween house in Orlando and I always wanted to see a mega house. two things I was waiting for since I started going to HHN.
I would call those new things