Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 24: Dollhouse of the Damned

Wonder what it'll look like inside. The title picture didn't look colorful whatsoever so I have no clue. Hopefully it doesn't look too much like nightshade

Wonder what it'll look like inside. The title picture didn't look colorful whatsoever so I have no clue. Hopefully it doesn't look too much like nightshade

They said it was going to be a burnt out morgue for the setting and based on the twitter pics, it appears pretty bleak. My guess would be that the main character is fixing the place up with dolls and props so it will look bleak and burned out with splashes of 'happy'. After all, they called this the juxtaposition house.

Another funny story. Just about to go into the house when there is a cast change. So they are walking out from behind Simpsons and the mummy looking thing that is in the wall towards the end just stares me down from 100 feet away and points at me. My friends point back but I know he is staring me down so I wave and he keeps pointing and staring. So as we are entering the house I am the one they stop so the actors can cross the path to get to the other side of the house. He walks by and points right in my face as he goes by. When I get to him in the house he lunges out at me good and points at me while I go by. My friends have a good laugh and it makes for a really special moment. You can always tell when the actors love what they are doing and I always appreciate it when they give it their all for us to enjoy.

Out of all the houses this year I can't get this one out of my head. It was disturbing from start to finish and while I did enjoy it you couldn't pay me to go through it alone

Opening Raggedy Ann was gone last night, boo hole curtained over. Hoping this isn't permanent--really hurt the house. As did the overzealous ops people, one completely blocking the scene prior to the baby room, literally standing in front of it. Very disappointing run through last night.

After the last few trips through Dollhouse, I'm a little disappointed. It feels like it is falling off the curve from the first few weekends. The babies have been less visible in the crib room, the ballerinas have been less aggressive, and the walls have felt more subdued.

Opening Raggedy Ann was gone last night, boo hole curtained over. Hoping this isn't permanent--really hurt the house. As did the overzealous ops people, one completely blocking the scene prior to the baby room, literally standing in front of it. Very disappointing run through last night.

I was there last night and Ann was there for my run through.

It was a cast change. They bring down that cutain to not break the illusion of the ragady Ann. And maybe that's why the ops was blocking the baby room.

I guess I will put this question here:

There was a piece of concept art released for this house that showed what I believe was the marionette room. Does anybody have that saved somewhere?