Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 24: The Compound

A new interactive game to be played in park during Horror Nights.

"you will be asked to send us photos of you and your recon squad at the active locations in a map provided, via Twitter and Instagram, tagged [HASHTAG]#HHNCompound[/HASHTAG]. If we spot you, our field team may provide resources to supplement your mission."

Well there goes my battery! I really do like the games. Adds another level to the event but just like how HU was. I fell so behind I just stop caring for it and LT as a whole. It would be funny if the OU meet up took over the first mission. Would be the largest recon group.

It would be funny if the OU meet up took over the first mission. Would be the largest recon group.

That'd be so awesome!! I'm actually really excited for this and cant wait to play. I'll be looking forward to playing with some of you that are going multiple nights. It's gonna be a good time for sure.

Well I never go multiple nights due to my lack of planning and budget so the games are kinda worthless to me. But that definitely is a cool idea. For those doing it keep me updated on how it all goes because I really want to see how it all goes down. Maybe Rosie the fox will appear again :happy:

I'm curious about this but really don't want to be on my phone all night. I'll just read about it after :meditate:

I'm curious about this but really don't want to be on my phone all night. I'll just read about it after :meditate:

That's the part that bugs me. I'd rather not run around draining my phone battery and cluttering my Instagram with an obnoxious amount of pictures of me posing with some random scareactor. I'm excited that's there's some form of game this year, I just don't think it will be successful.

Need to wait and see what happens with this in the first couple of weeks. Doubt I'll be taking time away from houses to do this.

yeah, really nice thought and i know they care about the fans but there is no way I will spend time on this. Specially since there is never any real reward except some internet points with these games

I know we shall have to wait until it kicks off. Though so far the idea seems like a great marketing tool. Unlike LT which was for the fans. This seems to only be done through twitter and instagram using the main Horror Nights twitter. Well played Universal.....