Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 24: The Walking Dead: End of The Line

COPY AND PASTED FROM THE OTHER THREAD
My god, but what for?!?! What are they going to do scenery wise? Nothing happened this season that was noticeable or memorable like seasons 1-3. Will this take up a full soundstage? Another thing is how will this house be scary? With 60 people all I can picture in my head are giant rooms (like resident evils final room) with like 6 or 7 people per room, everything about this makes no sense to me at all and if someone could please explain some stuff to me I'll be very appreciative. Want to love this idea more than I do now

I'm fine with this as long as that song isn't playing on a continuous loop throughout the park. Last year's house was pretty good and way better than the first year. Just please no... more.... music.

The pain is eased now knowing it's just going to be the maze alone. Still think it's overkill, but a contract is a contract.

They signed a three year contract (reportedly). this is year three. Nothing else to it but that.
I mean more in the sense that why does this IP have to take the spot of the first uber house? To fill a house that big they are going to have to recap the entire series...again

I think this being deemed as the largest house could work very well. Instead of it being all twists and turns it could have a very large open space that is populated with zombies trying to get you and funnel you around. I don't know why but I'm hoping this could finally be the spiritual successor of Run.

I'm really curious to find out how long (time wise) this house will be and what seasons it'll be based on, one good side if it's a series recap is that we will get the Atlanta tank scene in full force...for the third time. I'm also curious how much of the house will be reused. I really wish AHS took this place so we'd atleast get tons of variety and scenes but hey I need to know more before I judge. First impressions wise though, not excited

Hmmm, I missed the Walking Dead house last year. Deciding if I should head down to see this year's Walking Dead house since it may be the last one we have. Or, I'll just wait to see what other houses are revealed. :)

I'm meh about this...but the scenes in Terminus where they were forced through a maze will lend itself very well near the end of the maze. Otherwise we get a country club..a bunch of killed and beaten guys by a car (when Daryl and Rick meet back up) and the farm with the girls, forests, and then Terminus.

At least its one house and not an event, but obviously this IP alone its huge for marketing purposes, hence whey they are using the contract up on HHN 24, that way 25 can be a milestone event.

That explains a ton thank you. Now I'm just iffy, do any of you agree season 4 doesn't have enough for this uber house or am I the only one?

There was some points where I thought.. "Well if they do bring it back, this would be cool". We actually discussed it on the podcast. From all the info I've gathered (Some are guesses), you'll probably visit these locales:

The Fallen Prison
Woods
Big Lots
The Desolated Neighborhood/House
Country Club
Railway/Tunnel
Terminus

I'm so bored with Walking Dead but the fact that it's their biggest house ever does have me intrigued as well.

Oh yea I forgot about the train tunnel, and making people walk through a concrete valley could be cool.

There was some points where I thought.. "Well if they do bring it back, this would be cool". We actually discussed it on the podcast. From all the info I've gathered (Some are guesses), you'll probably visit these locales:

The Fallen Prison
Woods
Big Lots
The Desolated Neighborhood/House
Country Club
Railway/Tunnel
Terminus
Well they could reuse the prison sets and I'm sure they are all prepared for a woods scene since they've done it to death. Railway could he used from havoc II and that's the scene I'm most excited for. That's actually not that bad of a scene layout but then again that could fit a normal sized house aswell. Whatever if they sets are grand then I'll be happy. But will this take up a full soundstage?

Eh, I'm okay with this. They did a decent job with last year's, and I'm intrigued by the news of this being their largest maze yet. Do you think this means it will have its own sound stage?

I'm happy about the street experiences but I'm not gonna get my hopes up.

I'm kind of on the fence about this one.

The last two mazes were fairly average IMO.

On the other hand, I'm a bit intrigued being that it's the last year The Walking Dead will be at the parks, so they'll make sure it goes out with a bang. :pray: