Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 24: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

Awesome! Thanks for all of the advice! I guess I will be calling this weekend to see about availability and scheduling for while I'll be down there. I guess better to be safe than sorry!

I just signed up for the 9/20 tours--am and pm. This will be our first time doing the tour and really looking forward to them.:happy:

I just signed up for the 9/20 tours--am and pm. This will be our first time doing the tour and really looking forward to them.:happy:

Awesome! Look forward to seeing you there!

Edit:

Just wanted to let you all know that I called this afternoon to see about availability to add to another person to my party and the afternoon Unmasking the Horror Tour on September 20th is completely booked! AVP is definitely bringing in the people for the VIP tours already!

Last edited:
Contacted VIP today: "We still have availability for morning but for afternoon we have 2 slots available"

Not sure if booking for both tours together is a different group. Cause my VIP person said they had spots for the 2-tour. So I guess it's all in who you speak with.

Contacted VIP today: "We still have availability for morning but for afternoon we have 2 slots available"

Not sure if booking for both tours together is a different group. Cause my VIP person said they had spots for the 2-tour. So I guess it's all in who you speak with.

I guess it would have to be. Because I was booking both morning and afternoon for one more person.

Any word on the non-advanced price of the Rush of Fear pass? If I go that route, I'll probably be buying it on our first night of HHN.

Do passholders get free parking during HHN (the passes that get free parking the rest of the year)? I know there is no after 6 p.m. Florida resident free parking during HHN.

Also, what are the parking prices? Isn't it something like $10 from 6 - 8 p.m., $5 from 8 - 10 p.m., and free after 10 p.m.? Universal does a great job of hiding the HHN parking increases from public view.

So this year they are doing $17 parking until 8 p.m. and $5 until 10 p.m. Annual passes are allowed, but not Florida resident.

So this year they are doing $17 parking until 8 p.m. and $5 until 10 p.m. Annual passes are allowed, but not Florida resident.

Yeah. They shift back their parking price discounts because they can. The only other thing that changes I believe is the the top tier ap doesn't get free valet on hhn nights.

I hope so, because some fine print says "per order" and some I have seen says "for the entire event". If anyone has successfully done multiple orders online, please let me know.

I will probably know this weekend, I'm planning on buying at least 6 tickets for HHN on Sat/Sun night for our wedding guests. I'll try my best to reply and let you know if there were any issues before I leave for the full honeymoon.

I can confirm now that there is no ticket limit if you are doing separate orders online. I ordered over a dozen tickets today.

I have a quick question for you all. Does anyone happen to know when the last day is to upgrade a Rush of Fear to a Frequent Fear pass? Also, do you have to do it in person or can you also do it over the phone with guest services?

I have a quick question for you all. Does anyone happen to know when the last day is to upgrade a Rush of Fear to a Frequent Fear pass? Also, do you have to do it in person or can you also do it over the phone with guest services?

You have to do it in person before you leave the park before it expires. So either tonight or Sunday night before u walk out of the studios.