Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 25: Construction Thread

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
It's that time! Construction and set up is beginning around the park

Share pics of HHN 25's construction process here!

I was just looking at that Nearmap site that was referenced in a couple other threads with photos from Aug 5th. I'm not sure but I think you can see some of the facades on one of the sprung tents. Also there is a lot of activity visible in that area with containers lining the street behind MIB.

This seems strangely "kid friendly"? I'll reserve my judgement until we know what it is, I'm curious though.

Maybe a scarezone in New York fitting with a theme of classic halloween and trick or treaters? These are very different decorations than they usually have. Kinda like them, super cool

Maybe a scarezone in New York fitting with a theme of classic halloween and trick or treaters? These are very different decorations than they usually have. Kinda like them, super cool

Yes, I love the idea of that..the classic halloween theme intrigues me

If I recall from the rumored scare zone list, the zone in New York is some kind of Fall Festival/Carnival. (Possible tie in with Psychotherapy and I also think the "Costume Contest" was also mentioned for this zone.) Either way, I'm all for a zone with a nice Halloween/Fall feel to it.

Last edited:
Maybe this is tame enough they won't have to take it all down or cover it up for Rock the Universe for a change.