Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 25: Construction Thread

Bloody Mary is a rights issue, someone Happy Birthday'd her. Lady Luck was meh at best. Fear could be cool, but they really painted themselves into a corner with his story so I'd assume he'll just be a forgotten memory.

So here's my consensus. Due to the gazebo and stage in ny that'll be a fall festival. I bet it'll be taken over by baddies, maybe in the vein of trick r treat? The Hollywood zone has nothing but the signs now but I have a big feeling it's gonna be another XX/7/WD/faceoff like zone where stages are dragged out holding the icons for photo ops and stuff....as per usual

So here's my consensus. Due to the gazebo and stage in ny that'll be a fall festival. I bet it'll be taken over by baddies, maybe in the vein of trick r treat? The Hollywood zone has nothing but the signs now but I have a big feeling it's gonna be another XX/7/WD/faceoff like zone where stages are dragged out holding the icons for photo ops and stuff....as per usual
I really hope that's not all they do with the icons...

Hopefully the anniversary house includes the past icons in there as well. It would be awesome if Jack made a game of it to see which icon could scare the most guests. I imagine something like FVJ but more like TD V TUT V TST V TU. (Acronymania!)

they usually start construction in early may or late april for example the tents had permits filed by the end of april this year.... they try to get the outside houses (tents and disaster) built first before the soundstages...so that construction crews can build indoors in the hottest months!!

so i guess you can average 2-3 months for a house?

credit @JeremyFilmzZ

Looks like the rumored map has purge and insidious backwards...as the house is being built in the back one...

and that purge facade looks kinda dull hopefully they put something up quick... dollhouse of the damn was one of the best facades they put on that tent last year

Witch ones witch? I can barely see anything from the top one but the bottom one is awesome. Didn't know insidious was a tent, that's gonna make it all the more better. Pretty awesome to think the originals will mostly be in sound stages, that makes me happy

Witch ones witch? I can barely see anything from the top one but the bottom one is awesome. Didn't know insidious was a tent, that's gonna make it all the more better. Pretty awesome to think the originals will mostly be in sound stages, that makes me happy
Bottom pics are most likely Insidious. Facade looks to be the house from the second movie. So the top pics are most likely purge.

The northern sprung tent will be the Insidious 2 house.

img_0930.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet thanks guys, that facade looks great and I'm sure with the size sprung tents are usually at, it's really gonna feel like a house. I have no idea why but houses with realistic "house" settings always get me, like halloween and dead end. This will probably be no exception. I think it's to early to judge on the purge just yet, can't get a clear view and they're probably changing a ton of stuff as we speak

I took a walk through the park today. I had a couple of observations having looked at the photos and then seeing it in person.

The icon banners are much larger than I realized.
NvevAfV.jpg

This thing is made out of metal, I assume it will be on fire.
ZmejwhX.jpg

Last edited: