HHN 25: When are You Going? | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 25: When are You Going?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm aiming for at leat 7 nights over the course of the event. I'm down with meeting up with some if there is some informal gathering. We need some "official" OU hhn 25 shirt man.

Reactions: allienoves
It looks like I might be flying solo this year, which really bums me out. So if anyone is coming over the same dates as me - October 1-3 - hit me up.

Ill be around until the 6th Oct, find me on here or twitter. Don't worry about flying solo, ive made 3 2 week trips and this will be my 4th, always meet up with someone and made some great friends along the way :thumbsup:

Reactions: Horrornightsste
Ill be around until the 6th Oct, find me on here or twitter. Don't worry about flying solo, ive made 3 2 week trips and this will be my 4th, always meet up with someone and made some great friends along the way :thumbsup:
Find me on the 6th. :)

Is EVERYBODY going the second weekend? Holy cow. lol

That is the time we typically go. My wife tends to have time off around then and I tend to schedule time off.

Typically, it is when they have the pass holder event so going around those dates have worked out well for us the last few years.