Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 25: When are You Going?

Guys question? You think the 26,2nd,3rd, will be busy to want express?i originally planned rush with express because I don't want to wait in crazy lines again but for 2 people I would save 290 for just regular rush... I usually don't attend Fridays and Saturdays but it just how if fell this year. . So basically I just want to make sure it's not a waste to spend the extra 290, to go and not need the express. Thanks!

Hey guys, I am a long time lurker and first time poster. Going to HHN on for the second time this year on Thursday October 15. I'm a bit disappointed in Uni because there are 7 of us in our group, and the only way for a group of 7 to be guaranteed together is to book a Private RIP Tour. They refuse to allow a group of 7 to book a non-private RIP Tour. The result is we have to pay through the nose for a private RIP tour so we can all go together. I may be completely out of line by asking this, and a completely apologize if I'm violating a policy, but is there anyone that is interested in joining our tour? We have 3 spots available. You'd just be asked to pay your fair share. The Private RIP tour with tax is $1,724 for APH.

Thanks,
Tom

Guys question? You think the 26,2nd,3rd, will be busy to want express?i originally planned rush with express because I don't want to wait in crazy lines again but for 2 people I would save 290 for just regular rush... I usually don't attend Fridays and Saturdays but it just how if fell this year. . So basically I just want to make sure it's not a waste to spend the extra 290, to go and not need the express. Thanks!

I went last year the 2nd weekend on ROF without express and lived to tell about. It was darn busy every night. I got to see everything over four nights multiple times. Could have done express for the wife and I this year but we decided to put the money towards both UTH tours instead. Will deal with the lines like I normally do. With a smile and extra cocktail. :)

I went last year the 2nd weekend on ROF without express and lived to tell about. It was darn busy every night. I got to see everything over four nights multiple times. Could have done express for the wife and I this year but we decided to put the money towards both UTH tours instead. Will deal with the lines like I normally do. With a smile and extra cocktail. :)
Sweet you went the same time I'm going this year!!! you remember the longest you waited?? when i lived in FL i never really came on the weekends other than opening so i dont really know how busy they really are on the weekends the first few weeks of the events..

And were you able to hit all of the houses on a single night?

The second sat last year I was able to do 11 houses and ride transformers all without express or stay and scream. That's the only thing I like about walking dead is it makes the crowd flow predictable. As for waits I don't remember specifics. But if you play your cards right you can get though most of the stuff sub 30 early and late. Middle you can see the shows and maybe have to stay in one 90 min line

The second sat last year I was able to do 11 houses and ride transformers all without express or stay and scream. That's the only thing I like about walking dead is it makes the crowd flow predictable. As for waits I don't remember specifics. But if you play your cards right you can get though most of the stuff sub 30 early and late. Middle you can see the shows and maybe have to stay in one 90 min line
hmm now I'm seriously torn and dont know what to do!!!! for the 10 years I've been going i have never payed for express but last year was my breaking point!!! i just can't do the 1.5- 2 hr wait times like i used to be able to do.....and this year i have the money to get it, but it is either UTH or express and i would love both... so you can see my problem!!! lol

hmm now I'm seriously torn and dont know what to do!!!! for the 10 years I've been going i have never payed for express but last year was my breaking point!!! i just can't do the 1.5- 2 hr wait times like i used to be able to do.....and this year i have the money to get it, but it is either UTH or express and i would love both... so you can see my problem!!! lol
Are you an annual pass holder to UO?

Sweet you went the same time I'm going this year!!! you remember the longest you waited?? when i lived in FL i never really came on the weekends other than opening so i dont really know how busy they really are on the weekends the first few weeks of the events..

And were you able to hit all of the houses on a single night?

We were with other folks so did not do every house in a night but were able to do multiple houses over the course of four nights. We focused on out faves. We did Halloween, Dollhouse, Giggles, AVP, and Roanoke pretty much every night. TWD was done only twice as was FDTD. Dracula got done probably three times as it was usually the 2nd house open after AVP. We did SnS @ Finnegans.

Will probably alternate between Springfield and Finnegans this year for S&S.