Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 26: American Horror Story

Still torn as to wether or not they have 'life on Mars' playing in the background. I mean freak show featured it, but it was supposed to be from the 50's or 60's and the song is from the 70's, but how often do they get an opportunity to blast"Mickey Mouse has grown up a cow"?

Still torn as to wether or not they have 'life on Mars' playing in the background. I mean freak show featured it, but it was supposed to be from the 50's or 60's and the song is from the 70's, but how often do they get an opportunity to blast"Mickey Mouse has grown up a cow"?
They also played Fame; Freakshow is a trainwreck :lol:

Freakshow was American Horror Story: Glee. However, Ryan Murphy was kinda forced to do that season as it was Jessica Lange's idea and concept Freakshow and without her, the show wouldn't be as successful in addition to it being the last season.

I'm more excited to see what they do with Murder House.

^That facade is so ugly and boring.

...I'm not going to be shocked that Orlando's façade beats USH's by a god damn mile..why do I say that?

Doesn't look complete based on what Murdy has said. I mean, I think there's a projector screen right below the marque that's not in use yet.

Doesn't look complete based on what Murdy has said. I mean, I think there's a projector screen right below the marque that's not in use yet.

Yes, there is a screen that will be projecting the opening credits for the three seasons. But it's not going to save that facade one bit.

I kind of wonder if the facade was maybe influenced by the IP holder wanting to advertise and push the show. It feels very out of theme and more like an advertisement. If AHS was promoting their show at a convention somewhere that's what I would expect to see.

Forgive me for asking a stupid question, but in Freakshow was the clown really named Twisty? I recently watched this and can't remember ever hearing(or seeing) his name.

I wonder if they fully made a certain character from Season 5, the way it was on the show. As Collider confirms this character is in the house but I don't think Universal would be gutsy enough to do the full costume.