Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 26 House Count

Nights: 3 (22, 23, 25) Without express

AHS: 3
Exorcist: 3
Ghost Town: 4
TWD: 2
Krampus: 3
Halloween 2: 2
Tomb: 3
TCM: 2
Lunatics: 1

Bill and Ted: 1
Academy of Villians: 1.25

Nights: 14

AHS: 8
Exorcist: 8
Ghost Town: 15
TWD: 8
Krampus: 15
Halloween 2: 13
Tomb: 14
TCM: 7
Lunatics: 4

Bill and Ted: 4
Academy of Villians: 5

My final count! Not as good as last year, but looking back on this I'm glad I didn't get express, I don't think it would have added that much more.

Nights: 25

Houses:
Exorcist: 10
Ghost Town: 17
Walking Dead: 7
Lunatics Playground: 9
TCM: 7
Tomb of the Ancients: 19
Halloween: 18
Krampus: 13
Repository: 1

Shows:
Bill and Ted: 43
Academy of Villains: 1

My final count! Not as good as last year, but looking back on this I'm glad I didn't get express, I don't think it would have added that much more.

I'm surprised, but not that large a difference between this year and last year's counts, at least w.r.t. favorite houses, even tho I didn't have Express either. Certainly not enough of a difference to justify $400--I feel I had enough runs through the houses I really liked.

I'm surprised, but not that large a difference between this year and last year's counts, at least w.r.t. favorite houses, even tho I didn't have Express either. Certainly not enough of a difference to justify $400--I feel I had enough runs through the houses I really liked.
Yeah I had 108 total this year versus 166 last year with express. I could have easily done more with a good number of days I left fairly early or skipped some houses even when there was no wait.

Nights: 11, one with after 11 express

Houses: (in final ranking order)
AHS: 12
Tomb of the Ancients: 24
Halloween 2: 22
Ghost Town: 16
Exorcist: 15
Walking Dead: 10
TCSM: 13
Lunatics Playground: 7
Total: 132
Avg/night: 12

Shows:

Final Count

Nights: 24

AHS: 13
Exorcist: 12
Ghost Town: 25
TWD: 13
Krampus: 22
Halloween 2: 24
Tomb: 25
TCM: 11

Shows:
Bill and Ted: 6
Academy of Villains: 7

Nights: 14

Houses
Tomb: 11
TCM: 8
Halloween 2: 6
Ghost Town: 6
Exorcist: 5
TWD: 3
Chance: 3

Shows:
Bill and Ted: 5
AoV; 3

Here's my final count for the season:

Nights: 22 (no express)

Houses:
AHS: 9
Exorcist: 10
Ghost Town: 15
TWD: 9
Krampus: 12
Halloween 2: 28
Tomb: 18
TCM: 28
Lunatics: 8

Shows:
Bill and Ted: 29
Academy of Villains: 3

Nights: 11, one with after 11 express

Houses: (in final ranking order)
AHS: 12
Tomb of the Ancients: 24
Halloween 2: 22
Ghost Town: 16
Exorcist: 15
Walking Dead: 10
TCSM: 13
Lunatics Playground: 7
Total: 132
Avg/night: 12

Shows:

Final Count

Nights: 24

AHS: 13
Exorcist: 12
Ghost Town: 25
TWD: 13
Krampus: 22
Halloween 2: 24
Tomb: 25
TCM: 11

Shows:
Bill and Ted: 6
Academy of Villains: 7

How do you guys manage 20+ times of halloween or Ghost town or tomb of the Ancients?
how many times did you guys do those houses per day? im just curious I would have loved to been able to see the houses that many times

How do you guys manage 20+ times of halloween or Ghost town or tomb of the Ancients?
how many times did you guys do those houses per day? im just curious I would have loved to been able to see the houses that many times
It always seemed that Tomb and Halloween had the shortest lines. If I did a repeat that night it was usually those two. Some nights I did Tomb and H2 3 or 4 times each. I would have done Tomb more as well if the exit didn't spit you out so far away from the entrance. I was able to do Exorcist 5 times the last night and 27 houses overall. I just chose my weekends I could come up carefully and usually came early and stayed late. I also had the Ultimate pass which was worth it because non-peak Saturdays were rather empty, especially compared with their corresponding Sundays. But Friday before 9 is the best time since no regualr frequent fear people and the casual crowd comes late after work.

Usually did it once a night, but in some cases did it twice. Last few days of event really helped counts too. If you notice, some of the house counts don't match my total nights - and that's because I would go at 8pm usually... and do the houses with minimal waits. Most nights I'd only do 4 houses total.