Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 26 House Route/Guide

Here's this year's map:

4zXdVRE.jpg
Can you upload it as a file please?

Page 8 is actually referring to the 8th page of the newsletter that the map was part of. It's not a 2-sid d map (yet)

Any updates to the touring guide now that we have had the first weekend? Any how has the AP RSVP been? Too crowded? Or does it help?

AHS, Exorcist, and WD are the 3 that build a big line fast. Originals build a line slowly and become walk on by the last hour. TCSM hasn't been as busy as I have been expecting for a house that is located there, I think Chance does a good job a shielding it from B&T release. If you chose to do Chance don't wait 75 mins for it. Make sure you hit it up right after a B&T started for a minimal wait as it will yo-yo.

Also for this Friday and Saturday, and YMMV, with the AP event they block access to the tents until 6:30. However if you have an AP but didnt sign up, if you wander over there some time between 6:00 and 6:30 they will let you though, at least they did that for us on Friday. This allows you to do a SS house or two and still beat the crowd to the tents. But that will only work this FRI and SAT.

Also NY S&S seems to let you into both WD and exorcist. However it seems like WD has either opened later or just been delayed the days I was there. Saturday did Exorcist and got out and WD still wasnt open but had a 30 min looking line built up.

The best advice for people once the AP events are done is to S&S in either NY or Hello Kitty and do either Exorcist or AHS then go to the tents and go in order from H2 though to Chance. That process should allow you to get though 5 houses by 7:30-8:30ish depending on crowds. If you get greedy up front and try to do 2 SS houses you will get stuck behind the front gate as they go to the tents. But after the 5 houses early do zones and shows and then you have to suck it up and either wait in line for WD or the house u didnt S&S early (AHS or Exorcist). After you wait in the one line you can wait til later for Ghost Town to slow up and then hit the other IP house right at the buzzer to wrap up.

If I stay at the holding area by hello kitty, I'll be able to do AHS pretty quickly right? I was thinking though with it being so close to the park entrance wont those areas be inundated first with park goers? Would it be better to do Springfield as you can knock out a few houses before the rush of people get there?

I'm going Sunday night. Unfortunately its my only night and I did purchase the express passes

If I stay at the holding area by hello kitty, I'll be able to do AHS pretty quickly right? I was thinking though with it being so close to the park entrance wont those areas be inundated first with park goers? Would it be better to do Springfield as you can knock out a few houses before the rush of people get there?

I'm going Sunday night. Unfortunately its my only night and I did purchase the express passes

The S&S area for Hello Kitty can hold about a 15-20 min wait worth of people. So just be towards the side near the house entrance and you will be out of the house before the gates open and still be in front of the day guests.

I'm planning to do the AP RSVP in Friday. Should I hit those three houses, then Chase and then loop around and hit what house by the front?

Did anyone post a map with the exits marked? I feel like that would be pretty useful.

I hope I can get in the ap area in week 2 after AHS. I signed up but might not go if the route is better otherwise.

Did anyone post a map with the exits marked? I feel like that would be pretty useful.

I hope I can get in the ap area in week 2 after AHS. I signed up but might not go if the route is better otherwise.
AHS and Exorcist exit next to the entrance of Ghost Town.
Ghost Town and Walking Dead exit by the library facade.
Lunatics exits right next to its entrance.
Halloween exits next to the entrance to Tomb.
Tomb and TCM both exit next to the entrance to TCM
Krampus exits across from Donkey's Photo Finish.

Ok I'm going sunday october 2nd and I want to do all houses but don't have express , I do have stay and scream though what should I do to get everything done?

Ok I'm going sunday october 2nd and I want to do all houses but don't have express , I do have stay and scream though what should I do to get everything done?

From what's been mentioned, you could start at the Hello Kitty S&S to hit AHS & Exorcist before the crowds then work your way backwards around the park (counter clockwise). But then again it's a Sunday which means the park tends to clear out later in the night so you could also wait to hit AHS / Exorcist til the end but thats a gamble.

How realistic do people think doing Kitty s&s and then getting AHS, Krampus, & H2 done in order before main gates open is?