Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 26: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

From what I've been seeing, it looks like they don't have a steady schedule like they did in the past. It does seem that they're trying to include Ghost Town in all half day tours though, so that's good. Also, I've seen a lot of GT, Exorcist, and Krampus in the afternoon. Not 100% solid, but a good chance of those.

FYI, we did the UTH tour this afternoon, and we actually did Tomb of the Ancients along with Halloween and Krampus.

I was quite surprised and pleased

FYI, we did the UTH tour this afternoon, and we actually did Tomb of the Ancients along with Halloween and Krampus.

I was quite surprised and pleased

I do find this quite surprising. As when we did the all day tour last week the tour guide told us that because tomb has a roof on it and it has very narrow walkways, they couldn't let us in to that property.

We did get to do some awesome tours though. Sadly like most others it was a huge disappointment with the no photos rule.

I actually asked them why we were getting able to see Tomb, when I heard they don't usually show it. I was told that they'd like to do it more, but it's rare that they have a group small enough.

I guess we got lucky. Although people cancelling due to no pictures probably helped.