HHN 26: When are You Going? | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 26: When are You Going?

JunoSynth

Contributing Member
Sep 26, 2013
Morrison, CO
10/13 - 10/22. I'm doing HOS/Not so Scary and 4/5 nights of HHN. Staying at Cabana Bay so I can just walk to HHN. Should be a really good trip!

graspthesun

Premium Member
Feb 21, 2013
New Orleans
Sapphire Falls from September 28 until October 3. Plan on being at all HHN nights between. Might skip Saturday.

Doing Unmasking on October 1 more than likely.

pat_naughty05

Contributing Member
Mar 6, 2008
Columbus, GA
How have Thursday nights been the past few years? We're thinking of going 10/20 but likely won't be able to splurge for Express this year, so I'm wondering if it's feasible to hit all of the houses on a Thursday without Express (they're open until 2am that night).

Porkchop

Rookie
Mar 17, 2013
NC
We are going Friday 9/30

Think we will need express to see everything? Only time we are going and it's a Friday.

SeventyOne

V.I.P.
Jul 1, 2010
Orlando
We are going Friday 9/30

Think we will need express to see everything? Only time we are going and it's a Friday.
If you Stay & Scream, or at least lined up outside by 5:15ish, and follow a plan (will have an idea as to crowd flow by then), should be fine. Past couple years Fridays have been not bad, even relatively uncrowded until 8:30 - 9:00.

Reactions: Porkchop

s8film40

Veteran Member
Apr 18, 2013
If you Stay & Scream, or at least lined up outside by 5:15ish, and follow a plan (will have an idea as to crowd flow by then), should be fine. Past couple years Fridays have been not bad, even relatively uncrowded until 8:30 - 9:00.
I've also noticed S&S is far more effective on Fridays. Probably due to the number of AP's using regular FFP instead of FFP+.