Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 27: The Horrors of Blumhouse

I was originally mad about this mashup and I still wish it was just a Sinister house at this point, but I'm going to just forget it all and enjoy the house... I'm expecting fun and some great sets. Let's do it!

Two rooms for Sinister
Two rooms for Purge
One room each for Insidious 1 through 3
Two rooms for Insidious Chapter 4.
tenor.gif

yeah too much insidious lol... and I dont' really want to watch Insidious...3 or 4, but I guess I will lol

I'm loving this. I'm totally a sucker for the ghostly and demons vibe. So the most rooms for Insidious, is right up my alley. I'm okay with Purge, I do not feel like it's TWD. Can't wait to hit this house.

Personally, I would have preferred they had just went with a singular IP (Sinister) here. I'm not in any way excited to see The Purge back at the event.

and it seems that they are relying heavily on Insdious to carry this house. I think 2 rooms for Insidious would have sufficed.

Have to say I am excited for this house, probably more so than many people. I'd prefer without the purge, just doesn't do anything for me, but one a big fan of sinister and insidious; and I anticipate this house to scare me... a lot.

Do I need to watch Sinister 2 before this house or is it just based on the first film?

It's a similar premise but some different things do go down if I remember correctly. I enjoyed it myself, if you like blumhouse movies it's worth the watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda wish they had chosen one room for each of the many movies the studio has. there are enough movies for that.

But I guess we are lucky that it is not an Insidious house, either way this is my least excited for.

I kinda wish they had chosen one room for each of the many movies the studio has. there are enough movies for that.

But I guess we are lucky that it is not an Insidious house, either way this is my least excited for.
It's more of an Insidious house than not. Sinister and Purge have very short scenes (with Ouija remnants noticeable in Purge). I agree I would've loved to see more IPs though...something from Split, Get Out, Ouija, or even Happy Death Day like Hollywood is getting would've been cool.