Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 27: Trick 'r Treat

This should be a good use of CP after the boringness of Banshees.

Hopefully the booholes work better here than last year.

I am most looking forward to checking out this zone this year. I'm interested in seeing how they differentiate this year's zone from the one back at 18. In any event, I think this property lends itself extremely well to an event like HHN. Should be fun.

I've seen the movie 15 times now and I'm still noticing new stuff. Did anyone else notice the candy bar that Mr. Wilkins gives to Sam in the beginning is the same candy bar that contains the razor blade at the end, that Sam uses to attack the old man. Wow.

Break the rules. Pay the price. That's the murderous moral of the five twisted stories in Trick 'r Treat, a darkly hilarious tribute to Halloween, brought to life amidst the winding paths of Central Park. Your stomach will churn with revulsion and laughter as you witness the fate of those who failed to honor the spirit of Halloween and incurred the wrath of Sam, the vengeful trick-or-treater. So don’t be caught dead breaking the rules yourself.

Surprised to see this actually happen.

Proves that Hollywood will wait until the sequel comes out, and that I am interested to see what this will have.

When is that darned sequel even coming out anyway????? that was announced so long ago I forgot about it