HHN 27: When are You Going? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 27: When are You Going?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm hoping to plan a trip out to Orlando to check out WDW, UO, and maybe Busch Gardens and HoS. I'm hoping to go second week of October so I can go HoS on a Sunday. Is that a bad week to go in terms of crowds?

I'm hoping to plan a trip out to Orlando to check out WDW, UO, and maybe Busch Gardens and HoS. I'm hoping to go second week of October so I can go HoS on a Sunday. Is that a bad week to go in terms of crowds?

I always go to HOS on the Sat the 3rd week of October and its not nearly as crowded as HHN. In fact some of the rides are sometimes walk on.

My trip is September 20-25. I'll be there every for the 21st-24th.

This is early for me. I prefer to go the first weekend of October, but due to medical bills and stuff, I have to try to squeeze out the last bit of value from my annual pass before I let it expire. Hope to be able to jump back in stronger in 2018.

I'll be going September 15, 16, 22, 29. And October 6,13,20, 27, and November 3, and 4th. With my UTH tour on the 28th. And maybe some days in between there XD

September 30. We've got two rooms in RPR for 8 folks. 5 "virgins," 3 of which are screamers. Should be a great time--got Express as we'll want to hit a few more than once.