Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28 Construction Thread

So basically every section of the Harvest will be a different IP I'm guessing. Obviously the TrT section has Sam's fire pumpkin and a school bus door but the Halloween section is a little less obvious beside the Haddonfield sign of course. The white sign is from the "Ridgemont Federal Sanitarium" and the mail box is from the opening credits of the movie.

Halloween_4_Michael_Myers_Mailbox_F.gif

In all fairness, for being the write-off “selfie zone” of the year I’m liking these nice touches. Certainly an improvement over the bare signs of last year, and it’s leads me to believe they listened to the criticisms of AoH last year.

I wouldn’t write it off. It’s not really a selfie zone.

Haha I definitely don’t! Not now anyway. I think I was just referring to the collective reaction when this got announced and how he description read a lot like AoH last year. In this case I’m happy to be proven wrong! :thumbsup:

*looks at Hive*

Well Hive was last minute, and an original. And Halloween had a big hospital facade in it before you go into that. And I imagine the other house that supposedly has a facade like this this year also has large house facades in it.

Have I covered my tracks? :lol: