Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Employee Preview Thread

This year just looks amazing on all fronts, plus I haven’t seen 1 bad review yet
You're also getting a bunch of "reviews" from social media personalities brought in essentially to punch up the year. You think non-employees, given premier access to an employee-only night, are going to turn around and say, "You know, it's alright?"

You can't trust what's REALLY coming out right now. Everyone who is there has a vested interest in the event being "the best."

You're also getting a bunch of "reviews" from social media personalities brought in essentially to punch up the year. You think non-employees, given premier access to an employee-only night, are going to turn around and say, "You know, it's alright?"

You can't trust what's REALLY coming out right now. Everyone who is there has a vested interest in the event being "the best."

True, but there seems to be more highlights in houses and zones than last year’s stuff. Blumhouse has been getting meh reviews though

Tonight is prominently for employees as a benefit and so they can speak knowingly about the event to guests. I agree, leave the reviews till Sunday night, or even better, after the second weekend.

Anyway back on topic...

Just saw a pretty long video of Slaughter Sinema on Snapchat, looks pretty fun. Those posters are hilarious, the house basically just seems like Bloodengutz 1.5

Just saw a pretty long video of Slaughter Sinema on Snapchat, looks pretty fun. Those posters are hilarious, the house basically just seems like Bloodengutz 1.5
please describe any hhn videos to me if there on snapchat since i don't have a account. [spoiler tag ofcourse]

Tonight is prominently for employees as a benefit and so they can speak knowingly about the event to guests. I agree, leave the reviews till Sunday night, or even better, after the second weekend.

Anyway back on topic...

wow they rellly knock killer klows out of the park it look amazing plus the feamle clown

so the Chucky puppet means they can do a Child's Play house that follow the movie just like American Werewolf in London now, they can recreate all the scenes and they could just use puppets for chucky... (And do Child's play 2 and 3 using the same puppets)

The opportunities are endless now.