Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Merchandise

Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
Universal Orlando has disclosed more information on the various types of merchandise guests can get for this year's Halloween Horror Nights.

Universal Orlando Close Up | New Merchandise Revealed for Halloween Horror Nights 2018

This year will see a plethora of Stranger Things merchandise, alongside the brand new U Design presents Horror Ink; with over 25 designs that can be printed out and designed for custom shirts, as they will represent the event's various houses and scare zones.

That Horror Ink thing is....interesting. Interested to see it in action this first year since I'm betting this is gonna be a every year thing now unless it somehow bombs.

That Horror Ink thing is....interesting. Interested to see it in action this first year since I'm betting this is gonna be a every year thing now unless it somehow bombs.

Yah, I'm realllly interested in this one.

If I can get a shirt with Trick 'R Treat, Vamp '85, or a Slaughter Sinema Poster...I'll buy a crap ton of these things.

However; I do have concerns over quality. If it's just an iron-on transfer or lower quality printing that will come off easily, then I'm out.

Horror Ink sounds great, now I can have my character shirt without those pesky StrTh characters I could care less about. :grin:

I'll put some Klowns in their place, along with possibly another clown if it's featured...

latest

I noticed that the merchandise is on sale online. Does anyone know if the pins you guys are getting in orlando are also for hollywood too?

Does anyone else get a suspicion that this may have been originally designed to sell last year before something fell through?

The design is very reminiscent of all of the skulls used throughout marketing, and I remember seeing a mysterious lock in one of the scarzones (The Purge?) last year that no one seemed to now why it was there. Maybe it was an interaction point?

Love the Merch, I have been stuck on stupid this past week from working so much then an emergency surgery for kidney stone, but is it on here somewhere took pics of the like Classic Monsters shirts at Universal? Where is that post? My uncle works for Dark Castle and wants to see them, he collects Universal Classic Monster stuff, if someone can direct me to the post or link i appreciate it. Yay one more week till we open at Orlando. Also, what you think of this shirt?

Attachments

• 38926178_1054293461413743_2560931351830200320_n.jpg
    38926178_1054293461413743_2560931351830200320_n.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 17
Is there an HHN Tervis, and if so what's on it? I only see the UCM one in the previews so far.

I ordered the Killer Klowns shirt so I'd have it to wear around the park when I go on the 29th of September. I got it today and it's awesome! A bit small because of the fabric and print but really a gorgeous shirt. Way better than anything else I found online.

So I need help from someone going to the event in the next few days. Can someone let me know about the Horror Ink Merch?

What sizes does it go to and what patterns are available?

I completely forgot about this when I was just there.