Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: The Harvest

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Discuss

szoc_harvest_sus_1440x900.jpg

An old barn is the setting of every kind of horror. Its walls are decorated with ominous objects and images from each house, hinting at the horrors to come. This barn is not as abandoned as it initially seems, and by the time you realize what lies within, it will be too late. Foul creatures lurk within, ready for a harvest of flesh and screams. Will you survive the reaping?

Last edited:
Oh no. And in Production Central?

tenor.gif

And I was just about to ask how this was going to be different from Twisted Tradition. There we go. Still am curious though.

EDIT: Just read that it’s the “Preview” zone. I am dumb.

Stranger Things, if it's included, makes me think one of two things,

1: It will be a lighting effect, done at randomized periods almost as if it's a mini-show to where it will look like a normal set (perhaps the D&D table and basement in a contained aspect), and then transforming itself to look like it's from the Upside Down.

2: It's the Upside Down, and it's the Demogorgon.

If it's 2, god security is going to be there.

For TrT, the obvious comes to mind, Sam.

It's the same concept as last year. Sam, a Demogorgan, ________, ________, a _________, and probably _______ will be on stages. The scientists from Stranger Things, the Principal or werewolves, another ________, random _______, and more _________ will likely be on the ground.

I find the theme of this zone to be peculiar considering the theme of the event. The first thing we see when we walk into an 80s horror event is a BARN?!

I think that just may be some padding to cover up the fact that this is the “IP Photo Op” zone. Me thinks that means they’re probably retheming what they used Year with maybe some actual stages.

There might be a line to have one’s picture taken with any StrTh character.

Oh and how are they going to make a barn setting when there’s that little parade nuisance going on?
I have no reason to believe any of the children characters will be performed at the event.

Well I figured they’d at least have Hopper out there. I really hope it’s all up on stages though and I also don’t know why they picked a barn setting for this.