Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: The Harvest

Unpopular opinion: I enjoyed AoH and I like the concept, I just think the actors weren’t given enough environment to work with last year. This sounds like it’ll attempt to fix that, so now my only gripe with this zone is that it’ll be in Production Central, it needs to stop having full fledged zones, it’s just too small.

Tldr: at least they’re putting SOME effort into the photo op zone this year.

Unpopular opinion: I enjoyed AoH and I like the concept, I just think the actors weren’t given enough environment to work with last year. This sounds like it’ll attempt to fix that, so now my only gripe with this zone is that it’ll be in Production Central, it needs to stop having full fledged zones, it’s just too small.

That actually isn't that much of an unpopular opinion. AoV is well-received by a lot of people.

I also didn’t entirely hate it, I just thought it was waaay too bare. But I also didn’t have any problems taking photos of any of the SA’s in that zone either, and that seemed to be another issue some had.

I also didn’t entirely hate it, I just thought it was waaay too bare. But I also didn’t have any problems taking photos of any of the SA’s in that zone either, and that seemed to be another issue some had.
Yeah, if they’re gonna have super popular characters at the front of the :curse:ing park, just let people take pictures. They’re gonna do it anyway. Just put the actors up on stage or something, AoH’s flow always felt aggressively messy.

So they're going for a pumpkin-y type year...I wonder if we'll see a structure like in HHN 20...But a barn instead

Also, what's going into Hollywood?

I so wished the made a giant barn roof and covered the entire zone with it :lol:
cant be that hard can it? specially if they used light material to mimic wood, maybe just tarps in a barn shape or something

I thought of this little gem until it was said that the characters in here would be house characters. The description alone makes it sound more like this was going to just have some decorations from the houses lining the walls, not that it would be populated by the characters. It almost could have been an Icon scarezone where you see that all the horrors of the event come from the barn the Icon lives in

I find the theme of this zone to be peculiar considering the theme of the event. The first thing we see when we walk into an 80s horror event is a BARN?!

I really think the "structure" will be the same way Chance's zone was a "stage." They'll hang some banners that look like the top of a barn, and have some hay-bales by the stages.

A stupid question, but how plausible could it be if UOR could add a themed Archway over the street of Production Central, almost like the 26 Chandelier, but encompassing from the entrances of Shrek/MM to Super Silly Fun Store, to resemble a barn roof?

A stupid question, but how plausible could it be if UOR could add a themed Archway over the street of Production Central, almost like the 26 Chandelier, but encompassing from the entrances of Shrek/MM to Super Silly Fun Store, to resemble a barn roof?
Knowing Universal? I'd put it in the "unlikely" category. We've seen this zone pitched as "you're entering this" before, and sense the parade has started that phrase hasn't amounted to anything other than hype. Just refer to this zone as "Haybales of Horror" and move on.

It's the same concept as last year. Sam, a Demogorgan, Carol Anne, Tree from HDD, Babyface, and probably Micheal Myers will be on stages. The scientists from Stranger Things, the Principal or werewolves, another Poltergeist, random Purgers, and more Micheal Myers will likely be on the ground.

Given the leaks should we expect these?

Last edited:
It's the same concept as last year. Sam, a Demogorgan, ________, ________, a _________, and probably _______ will be on stages. The scientists from Stranger Things, the Principal or werewolves, another ________, random _______, and more _________ will likely be on the ground.
someone asked this question before but that post got deleted for some reason. since half of the ip houses were annouced [poltergeist and halloween 4] is it okay if we can see the updated list?

someone asked this question before but that post got deleted for some reason. since half of the ip houses were annouced [poltergeist and halloween 4] is it okay if we can see the updated list?
It's all speculation, but I'll see if I can remember my train of thought from this post.
It's the same concept as last year. Sam, a Demogorgan, Chucky, Babyface Killer, a Poltergeist, and probably Michael Myers will be on stages. The scientists from Stranger Things, the Principal or werewolves, another Babyface Killer, random Ghosts, and more Michael Myerseses will likely be on the ground.
Granted, I'm fairly certain this was before I realized Purge was in Blumhouse.