Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Trick 'r Treat

It’s odd to me...

...that they’ve decided to start at the end of the film. I mean, it’s an anthology, so it doesn’t really matter, but I might have expected them to start with the couple’s house with the sheer ghost, the principal, then go to the werewolf party (when his character has been established), then the quarry, and finally Mr. Kreeg’s. That way, you get a Sam Sandwich, with big Sam scenes at the beginning and end, with cameos throughout, and get to see “the street” twice. Seems like all the Sam scenes are frontloaded here.

It’s odd to me...

...that they’ve decided to start at the end of the film. I mean, it’s an anthology, so it doesn’t really matter, but I might have expected them to start with the couple’s house with the sheer ghost, the principal, then go to the werewolf party (when his character has been established), then the quarry, and finally Mr. Kreeg’s. That way, you get a Sam Sandwich, with big Sam scenes at the beginning and end, with cameos throughout, and get to see “the street” twice. Seems like all the Sam scenes are frontloaded here.
"Big finale."

"Big finale."

So probably the quarry, then, unless the wolf puppets are on point and numerous. But hopefully we get something inspired by the “beginning/end” of the movie, where
all of the characters pass one another on the street, allowing for the ending to have all of the characters.

So probably the quarry, then, unless the wolf puppets are on point and numerous. But hopefully we get something inspired by the “beginning/end” of the movie, where
all of the characters pass one another on the street, allowing for the ending to have all of the characters.
Doesn't look like it.

I think I understand why they're going this route.
If they were going to put Kreeg's house last, it'd be a bit anti-climactic if the school bus kids weren't chasing you out. I don't think they would want two scenes of the school bus kids (too many actors). So I'm guessing the finale will be the quarry. It'd be awesome if they mounted lit jack-o-lanterns on the wall, then they all go out and the kids swarm you.

Interior pictures:
Dlxpc-qX0AIh4rV.jpg

DlxpdW4W0AAHjfL.jpg

DlxpdpUXsAAt7fB.jpg

Dlxpd8HW4AA_rqk.jpg

Just saw the movie and It's better than I expected. I'm glad I did so I can understand the house more. Can't wait to see the house now! Movie had a creepshow vibe to it and I hope they make a sequel!

I think they were waiting for the director to finish his work on Godzilla and I think he was going to work on the sequel next