What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Twisted Tradition

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Discuss

szoc_twisted_sus_1440x900.jpg

Travel through the forest of Central Park where an ancient evil has been awakened. Halloween has been transformed into an abomination with rotting pumpkins fused with decaying human flesh. Try and escape the grasps of these fetid beings, with nothing but the light from rotting jack o’ lanterns to guide you.

Last edited:
Alright, I gotta be that guy. Why mention all the pumpkin creatures and then give The Harvest a pumpkin themed logo. I’m considered about how different they’ll be outside of location.

Here's another slightly different description of this zone: Come face-to-face with beings of rotted pumpkins and fetid vines who are seeking out human sacrifices in Twisted Tradition.

Not getting any love, but the costume designs are innovative, the cast really tries to scare despite the crowds, and the sets convey both Halloween and spookiness. I think this is the best non-humor zone in recent memory, since at least Saws & Steam.