Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: When are You Going?

This year is going to be a big change from my previous years, won't be doing any Stay and Screams and most likely will not be arriving before 8:00 any nights. We decided to not renew our APs so not paying parking fees is going to be priority (Hey all you friends near UCF :toast: )

Still going to have FFP but getting Express again. Was a pain without it the last two years and since we are getting there later in the nights can better justify it.

We will be in town for all 3 night of opening weekend and not using an Express Pass.

Looking forward to it, especially once that last Original Announcement drops

For all of these dates I almost definitely won't be doing S&S the first nights of the weekends (7/14, 8/4, 8/11) due to school and flights, but should be doing it the rest of the nights. Oh yeah, and I'll never have express.

Sep 14, 15
October 4-6
October 11-13

Not sure this is the right thread for this, but is there any sort of crowd calendar for what dates are expected to garner the biggest crowds? I know last year things kind of went against the grain with weeknights being more crowded than some weekends. I'm contemplating doing a one day trip.

Not sure this is the right thread for this, but is there any sort of crowd calendar for what dates are expected to garner the biggest crowds? I know last year things kind of went against the grain with weeknights being more crowded than some weekends. I'm contemplating doing a one day trip.

Typically the prices for Express Pass follow expected crowd levels. On the HHN ticket website, check the dates you want to go and if the EP cost is higher than other nights, it's a high crowd night.

So after years of sitting up here in Seattle, being content with whatever videos and pictures I could find of the event year after year...everything fell into place for me to finally attend!

September 22nd with Express, I'll be staying at Sapphire Falls and tagging along will be a good friend who's never been to the event as well. Considering the last time I've been to UO was July of...2006, there's a lot for me to catch up with!

Hey guys, sorry if this is the wrong place to post but I’m just wondering if Fridays in September are usually packed? I’ve gone to HHN twice before, both times in October, one Sunday and one Thursday. Both these times were bearable. I‘d neeeeever go Friday in October but how comparible is a September Friday?