Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Academy of Villains - Altered States

I mean: (I didn't take this pic, my friend with me did)

71758259_10162180702910702_2716428559722741760_n.jpg

This is a better show than last year, but still one and done for me. The only two sideshow acts I can't handle are blockheads and contortionists - this show has half of those - and it's time for this old, passing-for-white man to admit that modern hip-hop dance is just not for him.

This show gets extra points for me, because Pharside gives one of the ladies a "Razor's Edge" from several feet in the air several times a night.

For those that don't know what that means...it's a classic wrestling finisher, and is pretty impressive that someone is willing to do that nightly.

This show gets extra points for me, because Pharside gives one of the ladies a "Razor's Edge" from several feet in the air several times a night.

For those that don't know what that means...it's a classic wrestling finisher, and is pretty impressive that someone is willing to do that nightly.

That was actually the only thing I really popped for in the show.

Thank you for posting this!! As much as people have things to say about this show, the soundtrack is SO good.
Honestly I think they nailed it this year. Saw them for the 1st time last year and it was a one and done. This year I'm 3 shows in and I'm hoping to get my last on Friday or Saturday

Honestly I think they nailed it this year. Saw them for the 1st time last year and it was a one and done. This year I'm 3 shows in and I'm hoping to get my last on Friday or Saturday
Me too! This was my third time this past weekend! I've noticed that, if anything, their performance is actually improving over the course of the event and the show is becoming even more enjoyable, especially if you manage to get up to the front. I adore this.