HHN 29 Construction Thread | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 29 Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This is what I was hoping for! Looks like the drop tower might not actually be a drop tower though?

Not an actual drop tower but there does seem to be a lot of confusion on twitter. It is THE drop tower just not A functioning drop tower... :lol:

I'm expecting a car stuck half way up with some mannequins and some up and down chasing lights.

Last edited:
There's probably water canons in them, like the Porta Potties in the 2004 Fright Yard scarezone. That fence behind them is probably hiding the water tanks and pump. I don't think it'll be possible for any guests to do their business inside of them, but I'm sure some will try! :lol:

There's probably water canons in them, like the Porta Potties in the 2004 Fright Yard scarezone. That fence behind them is probably hiding the water tanks and pump. I don't think it'll be possible for any guests to do their business inside of them, but I'm sure some will try! :lol:
Or maybe thats backstage for the poo boo* holes.

Reactions: johnathanm
They are empty right now inside. And no back so it does lead to that back area. Think they are the same ones from the final Bill and Ted show