Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Employee Preview Thread

I know it's unlikely, but if anyones going to preview today, can you message me spoilers for the I.P houses after today?

Come on. People are already complaining that TM previews are happening even though places aren’t entirely completed.

Did people suddenly forget that there was a risk that a Cat 5 hurricane would hit Orlando?
Where? I haven't really seen anyone complain. It doesn't even open officially til Friday so employee preview is not much of a concern for us regular visitors anyways.

Where? I haven't really seen anyone complain. It doesn't even open officially til Friday so employee preview is not much of a concern for us regular visitors anyways.
A guy on twitter listed everything that wasn’t completed. TMs knew that things wouldn’t be finished due to the hurricane, and they’re completely fine with it. Everything will be finished by Friday guaranteed.

A guy on twitter listed everything that wasn’t completed. TMs knew that things wouldn’t be finished due to the hurricane, and they’re completely fine with it. Everything will be finished by Friday guaranteed.

Yeah I'm not concerned. I also saw the team member email on the HHN Facebook group and it said that some scare zones are still incomplete, but all the houses are expected to be complete and functional for employee preview tonight.

I know this is for Orlando's event. But is it safe to assume Hollywood's event is starting their Employee preview tonight as well?