Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Ghostbusters

Something that was revealed at the UK presser is what I think is the only thing we need to hear from the creative team about this house.

White Whale.

Considering one of the last houses they said was a White Whale for them was Poltergeist, and GB is probably a bigger one for them? Hoo boy, here. we. go!

Stay Puft will definitely be a jump scare and Slimer will be the little comedic scare at points in the house then, this is pretty cool

Yeah either way it'll work out on the house, I'm very interested on how the effects that'll be used in this house and definitely seeing Universal trying out some new effects as well for later houses in the future, every year they try to do something new with some of the houses.

Anyone else see the leaked Slimer pic? Not sure if I can put it in here or not but it looks really screen accurate! Same with the hotel hallway

Was wondering when someone would get around to mentioning that. Yeah, don't put it on here, we don't wanna be a "leak forum".

For those who are curious, the easiest way to find it is "#halloweenhorrorfest" on Instagram. It's still not down. Apparently it's a photo from a glass company, whom I'm presuming is working in the maze.

Was wondering when someone would get around to mentioning that. Yeah, don't put it on here, we don't wanna be a "leak forum".

For those who are curious, the easiest way to find it is "#halloweenhorrorfest" on Instagram. It's still not down. Apparently it's a photo from a glass company, whom I'm presuming is working in the maze.

I saw it and it is interesting. Taken down now.

I saw the leaked pic on the HHN Reddit. Won't post it here, but it looks incredible. Much better than I would have imagined. I'm someone who doesn't much care for the GB franchise, but this one static image has me excited for the house.

Thank you for letting me know where lol.
That pic looks amazing. Im so happy to see it. Extremely excited that the scene is there