Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Universal Monsters

If I were to guess, the majority of the maze is probably focus on the "Big Three" of Dracula, Frankenstein, and The Wolfman.

And using the big image on the site, Hunchback, Phantom, Mummy, Creature, and the Bride also seem to be in.

If I were to guess, the majority of the maze is probably focus on the "Big Three" of Dracula, Frankenstein, and The Wolfman.

And using the big image on the site, Hunchback, Phantom, Mummy, Creature, and the Bride also seem to be in.

I think Hunchback might be Igor?

Where is this house rumored to be located?

One of the Parade Warehouses? We don't really have a "locations list" this year it seems. Not a concise one at least so I'm going off the last thing I recall seeing.

EDIT: And Legacy already confirmed the Seeds location.

Seeds was my favorite house last year, so I hope this location can come up with another home run

so like...are they using hollywood's designs for the monsters, or is orlando going to make there own version?

one other question. you guys think they might reuse some scenes from 2012's house of horror and 2015's 25 years of monster and mayhem maze? (e.g under the lagoon, phantom playing his organ, hunchback ringing the bell, etc etc)