Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Universal Monsters

This is an obvious push from the higher ups. They want to see if building a world or area for the classic monsters is worth the money for FW.

I wouldn't necessarily say that..

I am very excited to see how Orlando tackles them again. They have a lot to work with, and it should be fun to see what they incorporate from Hollywood. I am though curious, to see if they'll use the designs that Crash made last year as a stepping stone for Orlando.

So will this house have similar creature designs as HHN19 or will it be something different? I really enjoyed those houses!

Guessing that A&D for Orlando will be "inspired" by the Crash Mccreery designs, but they will make it more suited for the Orlando location in the terms of durability and quality of life.

Similar to how Stranger Things was handled for creature designs for Orlando.

Cyber Image says, “We need relevant merch to sell. Horror Makeup exits through here and Monsters merch is evergreen.”

Not every decision is a test. A lot of times, decisions are just logical.
This and looking at it from a marketing perspective, they want IP that draws people in. Recognizability is definitely a factor in the IP that they choose to bring to the event. Who doesn't know Frankenstein, Dracula, and the Wolfman? It practically sells itself, it's that easy to market to potential attendees.

another thing i hope they do, is that they reuse the wolfman scene from the 2009 maze with the hunter shooting the wolfman. from what i heard, it was a perfect double scare.