Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Universal Monsters

It’d be great to see them go really dark with this! The scenes from 25 M&M were also pretty fun. Just so long as it’s not the ‘black and white’ or weird neon 80s thing from Hollywood. Classic monsters are dope and fill in the Holloween feel that is sometimes missing from high concept mazes.

My apologies if this is a silly question, but could this be a black and white house? I personally would love that!

I'd love that as well, even something like one final room with all the monsters together for a final scene done in B&W, or the front of the house being painted in B&W.

Not sure they would do it, but it would be a cool nod to the history of the characters.

Does anyone think this could be R&D for a potential land at the next park? I always loved UCM so I really hope this lives up to their collective reputation.

Does anyone think this could be R&D for a potential land at the next park? I always loved UCM so I really hope this lives up to their collective reputation.
Doubtful. We're getting it because of its success in Hollywood and a dearth of readily available IPs. Completely different teams doing completely different things.

How far of a walk is the new Uni Monsters store from the expected exit of the house? Any chance of them forcing us to exit through the gift shop?

(I'm terrible at picturing what backstage actually looks like)

How far of a walk is the new Uni Monsters store from the expected exit of the house? Any chance of them forcing us to exit through the gift shop?

Nope. There's no way efficient way to get into the story without going back out into the park.

Let's see, this house is in the newer parade warehouse, and both of them exit at E.T.'s queue. It's a walk which most feel is plenty long enough, and considering no queues go backstage in Hollywood, there's really no chance of one ending up at the gift shop.

we'll probably see Victor maybe in the Bride Of Frankenstein scene like it was in Hollywood, that's if ours is remotely identical or similar to Hollywoods, The Invisible Man we'll see but we will not see The Metaluna Mutant, we are seeing the original Universal Monsters, Dracula, Frankenstein, The Wolfman, The Bride Of Frankenstein, The Creature From The Black Lagoon, The Phantom Of The Opera, The Hunchback Of Notre Dame, The Invisible Man, and by the looks of the promotional, we'll definitely see them in their aged and more terrifying state as they were in Hollywood.

Just bought this shirt this morning and definitely going to wear it when I go to HHN.

Poz_AKy4KlA.jpg