Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: When are You Going?

September 21st for me..... I know, a terrible night, but the only night we can get an overnight sitter. Express passes will be a must!

Sweet Jesus. Maybe it's just the old man in me, but did you actually enjoy any of that? The pressure of "hurry up, I need to get my 23rd run in" sounds terrible.

The night I did 23 houses was a blast. It was dead that night. The longest wait I remember seeing was around 35-45 minutes for Stranger Things. Most waits were 20 minutes or less. That was the only night I attended where I didn't think Express was a must.

The other nights I did ~20 houses weren't as much fun. Mostly because of the increasing amount of pain I was in, lol.

9/26 here, one night only. First HHN for us. Flying in 9/25 and out 9/27. Splurged for the RIP tour to make sure we get to every house and still have time to enjoy the scare zones.

19th, 20th, 21st for us!

Don't do the Express for Thursday because it is usually more dead, Express for Friday so we can have a guaranteed night of full runs, and then no Express for Saturday because by then we will know the houses we can afford to skip if we are hitting endless crowds!

Doing the 8:30, 6 house Unmasking Tour Sunday the 22nd before flying out that night! Full weekend, but tons of fun!

Going Thursday, 10/3 and Sunday 10/13. Can't wait!

For both visits I'm taking separate people. Historically, I see 10/3 is a "recommended visit" day, so is it worth us spending $110 for express? Or do you think that we could get through all 10 houses by 2am if we get there at 7?

Going Thursday, 10/3 and Sunday 10/13. Can't wait!

For both visits I'm taking separate people. Historically, I see 10/3 is a "recommended visit" day, so is it worth us spending $110 for express? Or do you think that we could get through all 10 houses by 2am if we get there at 7?

Depends on how long the lines end up being. I think it will be even busier this year and there are a lot of big-draw mazes. If you can swing it, I would go for the express pass.

Doing Thursday 12th September for sure and can't decide on the 2nd night: Sunday 15th or Wednesday 18th... any recommendations anyone? I remember Wednesday's last year being reasonably light crowd levels so tempted to try it.

If I can convince my wife, might end up doing all three nights :grin:

Going September 6th and 8th. First ever HHN and coming over from the UK so we're really excited. Doing stay & scream and we have express for the Friday so hoping to get everything done on the Friday and then re-do our favourites on the Sunday.

Can't wait!

They haven't done anything special in recent years, and crowd levels that night entirely depend on what day of the week Halloween falls on, but it's usually at least moderately busy.

And to add to the topic at hand - just bought my Ultimate FFP+Express, so I'll be there most nights!

I'll be there all of opening weekend. Is there anything different about that weekend than any of the others that I should know about?

I think the last time I commented we were going 9/15, but now my husband and I are probably going 9/14 as well. It's only about $30 more to get RoF so we figured might as well since we're on property all weekend.