Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: When are You Going?

Does anyone have that calendar showing when orlando school districts are off? There was map of all school days off including "hell week" floating around here last year and was quite helpful :)

Does anyone have that calendar showing when orlando school districts are off? There was map of all school days off including "hell week" floating around here last year and was quite helpful :)

I've been making this calendar for myself that includes any of the early release/off dates the public schools have in the surrounding counties.

I'm still adding to it as I go, but here is what I have so far! It also includes what dates each multi-night pass is valid for!

September.png October: Nov.png

Officially bought my ticket for Sept 7th, and I also got the early entry pass so I'm inside the park already, as well as express. Got a plan of hitting Ghostbusters and / or Stranger Things at least twice.

Hi, I will be getting the Rush of Fear pass this year and can only go on a Fri/Sat/Sun due to school commitments. Which weekend would be better: Sept. 13-15 or Sept. 20-22? Thanks.

I'll be staying at Cabana Bay Sept 5-10, most the time solo. I have a ROF pass with Express...Hit me up if you are going to be around!

So, I planned to skip this year. It's expensive, flying from Canada. I've gone every year since 24. My daughter isn't a baby anymore, and we don't want to travel without her. Plus, it's right after school starts. Plus, I want to go to HHN 30, so skipping this year makes sense. Plus, we didn't plan or save for it.

Anyway, see you September 12-20, cursed Orlando. Damn youse!

Any advice on going on Friday, September 20 or Saturday September 21? Those are the only nights we have an overnight sitter for the little ones. We would get express passes. I know Friday is a little cheaper, but is it noticeably different for the crowds?

Any advice on going on Friday, September 20 or Saturday September 21? Those are the only nights we have an overnight sitter for the little ones. We would get express passes. I know Friday is a little cheaper, but is it noticeably different for the crowds?

I attended that weekend last year, as well as in previous years. It was considerably busier than before. Of the days I attended that weekend last year, Saturday was actually the slowest.

So, I planned to skip this year. It's expensive, flying from Canada. I've gone every year since 24. My daughter isn't a baby anymore, and we don't want to travel without her. Plus, it's right after school starts. Plus, I want to go to HHN 30, so skipping this year makes sense. Plus, we didn't plan or save for it.

Anyway, see you September 12-20, cursed Orlando. Damn youse!

Look forward to seeing you in the switchbacks. Wave at your girls for me

Going September 15th. Have ROF+Express. Will be going to HHN the 15th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st and 22nd. Also doing Behind the Screams tour on 9/18. Hope to see you guys at Finns or in the fog! Can't believe this is my 12th year already.