HHN 30: Haunting of Hill House | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 30: Haunting of Hill House

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Universal has announced that the popular Netflix series, The Haunting of Hill House, will be featured as a haunted house at this year’s Halloween Horror Nights!

Last edited:
So I've been saying this for awhile but this is my most anticipated house of the year.

It's absolutely gorgeous (From the photos) and the I'm suspecting the house to be really scary and pushing along the Great trend of Fantastic Haunted Houses Houses (Ex: Legendary Truth, Dead End, etc).

This house is gonna destroy people.

Not that it had much competition but this is the best facade the location (I forgot the number but the building with SoX / Uni Monsters if I’m correct) has had.

Not that it had much competition but this is the best facade the location (I forgot the number but the building with SoX / Uni Monsters if I’m correct) has had.
Isn't this in Parade 1, with Beetlejuice in Parade 2 (the old SoX/Monsters building)?

Nah I went in Beetlejuice so I can tell you safely that Beetlejuice was in P1. My brain broke and I forgot that I could just call Parade 2…Parade 2.

I stand corrected. Then yes, this will be the most impressive façade in that location.